Chapter 107

I stand in the upper viewing sky box as the concert rolls on below. Starting out with a solo from Verando, a casual number on the piano before rolling into the more holiday themed Christmas music. Looking at the itinerary for the evening, I knew it would transition into their more seductive, pop and rock style music that the younger crowd would stay for as the older patrons departed.

We'd been lucky with the venues, catering towards the upper class much as it made Verando's stomach churn. It kept us out of the elements and into a more civilized viewing atmosphere where I could put my mind on auto pilot and be the social butterfly I'd been bred to be. Mostly, I was interested in seeing who I could recognize in the upper ranks of the sky boxes.

Music was still a commodity in this world, recovering from the destruction of a near demise, there were few bands that managed to rival the Siren and a lycan. While many had tried, the diversity that the band offered was hard to compete against. Coupled with the occasional solo pieces that both sides performed, the well rounded arch of their spectrum and the full service nature of their shows provided an experience that lasted hours and catered to many.

 The place was packed, and sold out, due to the publicity of my husband, now pegged as a murderous hitman. While I'd like to think it was majority a popularity show out, it would seem there were many signs and t-shirts that spoke to the contrary. Supporters and questioners alike. 

Unfortunately, his interviews hadn't done much for his public persona as he was as coarse in television as he was by any personal accounts. The only ones who managed to get a decent interview from him were the children of his friends, the media was not interested much in the charismatic side of him and the charity work he continued to do. Of course, they attempted to contact me but that was met with retaliation and threats of violence that didn't soothe the concern. 

Reguardless, Tyler's nieces had taken it upon themselves to jump to social media and turn my husband into a more 'likeable' person. While many preferred him over me when it came to the average man, the elites of our world questioned the ability to work with such a person. We had to keep public opinion strong, it was the only thing keeping the US from turning him back over to Europe.

England was still in full pursuit of his arrest, leading many of our fans to flock to the concerts to show their support. The number of magical users flooding the area made my nose twitch, flooding my senses in an uncomfortable overhaul that made my head spin. I flinch as I feel the vibration in my core, he must be fiddling with the remote.

To distract myself, I flip through my phone from a prompted text by one of the girls. A short video of the band getting ready and signing autographs from before the concert had started. I smirk at my warlord, uncomfortable but charming none the less. Surely Tiberius had reminded him that he needed to be accommodating to those who wanted fan service.

While I hadn't planned on sharing the sky box, we were overwhelmed with those wanting to watch the concert and it felt selfish to demand the space for myself. I clench my stomach as casually as I can, gripping the edge of the table as I attempt to make it look as though I were getting a drink. Earning a couple of concerned glances, I force a smile and sigh heavily as the feeling ebs and I get some relief. 

Why had I made this decision? Giving him the remote had been from desperation to not lose ground on my nearing orgasm. My body was desperate for relief, an internal struggle to reproduce, and anything that brought me closer to that goal was the direction I'd take if I thought it through or not. 

I hadn't planned on how difficult this would be for me. It only brought back the memory that I'd fornicated with the younger version of my husband in a venue just like this. That Tiberius was attempting to train Helen while I received oral satisfaction from a broken youth.