End and QA

Thank you everyone who had the patience to stumble through this with me! Ascension was a massive undertaking as far as story telling and it's due for a massive clean up.

I'm trying to go more in-depth with the smut so that it is a bit more spicy and has morning meaning to it. Did you prefer it short and to the point or do you like it more now??

Also, thanks for sticking around for the Nic and Randy pain fest. It's in no way over lol but I do feel like we are finally seeing what's underneath. 8 books in and we are still figuring each other out.

Stay tuned for Addiction which I think will be a total cluster of emotions. Nic having a baby, Randy is Death, Tiberius being an adult?!

Couple questions for you!

What gender do you think Nics baby is?
Who do you wish to see more of?
More smut or less smut?

Q and A:

Q: I thought you weren't going to do mpreg?
A: Nic writes himself and I had no say! It seemed plausible in the way that it happened and it's in no way been a cake walk and will continue to be very difficult for him. I'm still not a fan on the whole genre but I think it works here.

Q: Is Randy becoming a bottom?
A: I think Randy does whatever he wants. They both seem to enjoy their sex life and I think Randy isn't looking to 'mix it up', but more so learning it doesn't make him less of a man to receive.

Q: Are you about to kill everyone off?
A: Absolutely not. There might be a few odds and ends, but Addiction will focus on character development.

Q: Will we get to see Nic and Randy be parents?
A: yes! I'm going to try and go into their home life and flesh that out.

Q: who's the stricter parent?
A: Honestly probably Nic. Randy isn't a fan on tantrums but Randy is much more likely to give them a cookie or let them frolic naked. Nic is the Sunday mom who packs all the kids in their best clothes for church and tea!

Q: Will Nic ever get to be a mechanic?!?
A: lol. Yes.

Q: will there be time skips?
A: some! But the next book picks right up where we left off.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you all for coming on this journey with me ❤️❤️ I cherish every last one of you.