Chapter 6 ( M) (new)

Verando guided me into the bedroom, I'd managed to kiss him the majority of the way up the stairs, doing everything in my power to remain as slow and methodical as I could stand. 

Everything in me remained on a hair trigger, I move to push him towards the bed but he holds his ground. "Not yet." He breathes, testing my response to him, maneuvering me back against the wall as he gathers my hands and pins them over my head. "Show me you can be good. Let's see just how submissive you can be." His voice is a rumbling growl, making my heart pound erratically in my chest as I arch off the wall but remain under his control. 

The scent of him, the feeling of his body against mine as he moves his hips to press into me as he kisses my neck. Balanced with his forearm against the wall, pinning me beneath up, I'm left panting as I gaze up at him and he watches me with the most lustful look he could spare since I'd been turned. "You're so beautiful." He repeats, dragging his thumb over my lower lip, testing me to see if I'd bite I'm sure.

Obediently I part my lips to welcome his fingers in my mouth, instead, he lifts his shirt, capturing the hem in his teeth. "Show me how badly you want it, tempt me." He manages through gritted teeth. I fight against my restrained hands as I kiss his chest, much as I want to bite him, I fight through the urge by torturing one of his nipples with my tongue. Rolling it carefully between my teeth, when I glance up I see him glowering at me, only for me to obediently suck and lick the offending nipple. 

"Fucking hell." Verando manages, tightening his grip on my wrists. I slid my thigh between his legs, squirming, desperate for friction. I worship his chest for as long as he'd let me, I'd forgotten how much he enjoyed foreplay. My masochist was also a lover before anything else, my pleasure was his only desire. When I think I can't take it anymore he captures my jaw firmly in his hand, tilting my head up to claim my mouth, sliding his tongue along mine as I kiss him desperately. 

Considering my options, I weigh how far begging would get me, yet he kisses me until I'm breathless and I wonder how I'd ever get enough of this sinful man. Pressing his lips beneath my ear, he burns a trail down to my collarbone with his mouth, licking and sucking his way to the base of my neck as a moan escapes my lips. Embarrassed, I tremble desperately under his touch, as his gaze meets my own. "I love it when you  make your little sounds."

"Please," I beg, sliding my thigh between his legs once more, feeling the bulge of his erection straining his pants. "I've been so good."

"Mmm. You have been." Once more his lips melt against mine, and I whimper against him, squirming beyond my control. "I bet you're practically about to cum in your pants." 

"It's been a long time, asshole." I spit, rolling my eyes back into my head as he kissed my throat once more. "Gods that mouth..."

"I was thinking the same thing." Verando teases, sliding down my body to settle on his knees before me. Taking my hand, he places it gently in his hair. "I like it when you pull my hair, just remember it's attached, yeah?" He suggests, unbuttoning my pants and allowing me to spring free as he runs his tongue over his upper lip, never breaking eye contact with me. "This part you won't hurt me, I like being used, I like being choked. Just remember I have to breathe at some point."

Shivering, I wonder how I could have ever captured such a glorious creature. Taking me in his fist, he carefully strokes up and down, before rolling his tongue over the tip of my cock. I shudder, making him chuckle as he kisses the tip, kissing down the side to the base. "You're going to last maybe two minutes."

"Fuck you." I snarl, impossibly hard, my rolling through his hair desperately as I grip his jaw in my free hand. "You're a cocky asshole, you know that?" I stick my thumb in his mouth and he sucks on the digit, capturing the pad between his teeth as I retract it. "Gods, Randy." I shove my manhood past my thumb, guiding him down onto my length with my hand as I groan at the feeling of his mouth on me.