Extra - Your turn (M)

Having him on my terms was something I don't think I'd ever grow accustomed to. Was there any limit to the appeal of this man? Laying in bed with him, it's difficult not to touch him as my wolf fawns over what belonged to us. 

We love him. 

It repeats over and over again, some type of chant as if it wasn't sure I agreed when I was the one who was originally smitten. 

This one belongs to us.

I smile softly, running my fingers through his hair, appreciating the small upturn in the corner of his mouth. It was 7 AM, a past version of him would have been up and eager but in this time of drinking, socializing, and mental expenditure, the man appreciated his sleep more and more. 

The wolf had been quiet, trying to give us what I assume was privacy, save for the hunger to fornicate it hadn't had much of an opinion as of late. While I hoped this stemmed from some sort of clarity it was gaining in the world that we lived in, I couldn't help but feel it was slowly bonding with Alpha and becoming more content to live its life amongst us. 

Hungry.

But not for food, my body was on fire all over again and while I had accelerated healing on my side, I wondered what the limit was and how willing I was to find out. The creature spoke to me like I was an invalid, saying small words even an idiot like me could understand. Running my tongue over my upper lip, I climb onto my hands and knees, sliding down his body with a gentle kiss to the ab line trending downward. 

Relaxed, he looked more normal with less 'bulk' that his tense self carried. 

I would be lying if I said I wasn't hopeful that I could convince him not to use the condoms if I acted stealthily enough, I wasn't a fool, I could only imagine that half of the motivation for allowing me to have him last night was so that I wouldn't try to talk him out of protection. 

Though, feeling it for myself, I wouldn't choose to separate our connection with latex. Stroking him slowly in my hand, I press a kiss to his hip, wriggling under the sheets. Kissing the side of his length, twisting my hand as it strokes, I feel his breath catch and know I've disturbed him. 

Lifting the sheet, I smirk up at him as he glimpses down at me with a tired expression. "Good morning." I manage, taking him into my mouth with a greedy hum. Verando exhales heavily, flopping back onto the bed and tangling one of his hands in my hair. 

"You're still in season, I see."

"In season? I like that." I chuckle, using my tongue to tease him as he tightens his grip on my hair. "I'm just trying to get my fill of you before you go to practice. I know you have another concert to do tonight before we leave."

"Don't you have a breakfast date?" He grumbles, before I can answer he shoves past my lips, plunging himself into my throat nearly enough to make me gag. I surrender as best I can, sucking hard as he groans. Flexing his hips against me, cursing under his breath, I smirk as he writhes.

Letting me come up for air, I gasp as he releases the back of my head, "Brunch, actually." I manage, wincing at the light as he yanks the covers back once more. Slowly I climb up his body, kissing a trail as I go. He was still holding onto the residue of all the lube I doused him in. This seemed to bring him some form of disgust as he grimaces with each reminder. "Though I'd like dessert?"

"I need to shower." 

A lesser version of me might fear that he was pulling away but I knew better than to think that, knowing his distaste for anything unclean. Shimmying my hips, I grind against him, a pout forming on my lips as he delivers a sharp smack to my ass. I yelp in surprise, both hands gripping my ass cheeks in an aggressive roll to prevent me from obtaining the object of my desire.