Chapter 3- Truth or lie

I was getting dressed in my room,my three daughters were sitting on the bed as they watched me  get dressed. I was preparing to go out with Pamela . I now regretted telling Pamela that we would talk somewhere else ,the weather was Soo nice today and perfect for a nap but i couldn't sleep because of my plans with Pamela.

"Mum I kinda like Pamela " .Mia my second daughter said.

" I don't want you to like her ".I replied sternly. They haven't even met properly and Mia was the type of child that was over friendly and jovial.

" But why ? Nora said she talked with her yesterday and she seemed nice." She pouted.

"We just met her,she might be nice on the outside but not on the inside. Whenever I'm away, stay in your rooms till I return okay?? "

"Yes mum". they replied in unison.

"Now help me pick a dress, do you think I Should wear black or red?" I changed the topic quickly .

"Black looks pretty good to me ".Iris complimented.

"Yeah me too" .Mia added.

" What about you Nora "? I asked holding the dress up .

"Hmmm ......both look awful, I think pink will do" she said.

I  laughed at her  statement and the expression on her face, she looked Totally disgusted.

" Where are you going anyway " .Nora asked out of the blue.

Thinking about it made me irritated "I'm having dinner with Pamela"

" ohhh ..... Can I come? Pleassssse ". She pleaded jumping on the bed.

I picked her up . "No you cant ".I said and kissed her head." I promise I'll be home soon ". I smiled at her .

She didn't return the smile ."Yeah whatever ". She rolled her eyes and released herself form my grip and walked out of the room with her little hands crossed over her chest.

" is it me or is she getting disrespectful?" Iris asked.

I sighed. " please don't fight while I'm away".

" We won't" both answered in unison.

I put on the gown,it looked too fitting revealing my  perfect figure. The gown fell to my ankles ,it had a slit from the tip to a little above my knee revealing my long , smooth , straight legs. It also had wide V neck at the back while the front was up shoulder with long tight sleeves ,the gown was indeed very beautiful. I shouldn't be wearing clothes like this ,I was married and should dress like one but at this point ,I didn't care  .

I must look my best tonight .

For who exactly? My in voice questioned

Cisco already had his eyes on Pamela,I hated the way he looked at that woman,he didn't even noticed my  presence anymore or maybe Pamela cast a spell on him .

I gave out a huge sigh and continued with my make up,looking at myself several times in the mirror and then let my hair loose.

      Dark brown wavy ,long, full hair fell softly over my shoulders. I let some of my hair cover her left eye and pushed the rest to the back.

I stared at myself again in the mirror and was reminded of my dad. I looked so much like him just that my skin was lighter than his .

My father was black but he had light brown skin .He had come to England when he was younger  in search for greener pastures. It was there he met Freya,my mother.From the stories they both told me, they both fell in love and got married.Together they started a business which grew speedily leading to their acquiring great wealth.