Chapter 28 - To love your enemy

Cisco

         I watched as she drove further away from me. We had drifted apart ,so far apart that i didn't think we would be able to come back together. With me bailing Pamela and bringing her to the house,my relationship with Sally would be finally over. I didn't want that but I had no choice,if I didn't bail Pamela then no one would and she had no place to go so my house was the only place she could stay.
I didn't want her to come back either,all she had ever done since I married her was cause trouble and I knew for sure that she would cause more trouble if she returned.

            I wanted to rent an apartment for her but I didn't have any money to spare. The little money with me was meant for RAD corp,I didn't want to use the company's money just because of her. Even the money I was going to use to bail her belonged to Sally. I still had the credit card she gave me years ago and that was what I had been using since then .

I laughed.

I didn't even have a proper job and i was still living in the house Sally bought with her own sweat and blood.
  If that house belonged to me ,then I would have kicked her out long ago .

I sighed and went into my car . I started the ignition but didn't step on it. Even the car I drove around belonged to Sally, everything I owned belonged to her. Before we got married ,she already had everything a man could wish for . All the expensive and famous cars were at her door step ,every single form of luxury was already in her possession . So there was nothing else I could give her. Everything was within her domain .

         I was nothing. I was a nobody when she married me and that was all her fault . I had suffered because of her and her family. They lived happily in wealth while I suffered with my family . We suffered a lot,we had to beg in the streets . I had to do jobs I never thought I would just to feed my family . My parents couldn't contain the hardship ,they couldn't take it any longer so they left me.

They left me all alone . I couldn't blame them ,it wasn't their fault . If there was anyone to blame them it was Sally and her family and that was why I would stop at nothing till I bring her to nothing. I would make sure to make her feel twice the pain she made me go through. I knew it would be impossible to rip all her wealth from her but I would take the little I could . I wouldn't let my feelings get in the way ,I had just few months to do what I had to do before I disappeared for good. I didn't come into her life to stay ,I came for revenge.

    To be honest,I had thought of letting go and fixing our family . I knew I loved her ,I couldn't deny it any longer . I was still and would remain in love with her ,I didn't think I could get rid of my feelings anymore. And I loved our children , leaving them would hurt but I couldn't stay . My parents would hunt me if I did ,they were dead because of her. I knew the kind of hatred they had towards Sally and her family and I had vowed to them that I would avenge their death. They didn't have a peaceful death,I still had nightmares about it sometimes and that always ignited rage within me . It made me want to achieve my goal to take revenge but when I saw her that rage turned into something else.
I would not stop,not even for love because when they made my family suffer,they didn't think about me or how I would feel . Even Sally didn't bat an eyelid and watched as her parents destroyed me.

There and then,I resolve to take Pamela back to the house even if it caused a fight between us . I just had to wait till next week before bailing her.

I drove off and went home . Sally hadn't returned when I got home, maybe she had gone somewhere else first .
I met my children and Davina in the sitting room ,they were watching TV and playing. I hadn't talked and seen them for a few days now.

         I wanted to ask them if they were okay and if their injuries still hurt but I stopped myself . I hadn't been a good father to them,I had given them a few scars myself and they would probably think I was acting like I cared .