Chapter 47 - Nightmare

Sally

           Stephen came to meet me in my home two days back . He came back the same day he left....he said he went to see Cisco in jail.

       He made a confession. I was angry ,so angry that all these while he had a solution to my problem. He had a way to get Cisco out of jail but he kept it to himself .

   He had evidence against Pamela but he remained silent and worse,he was there. He was there the day my mother died and he watched what happened yet he didn't bother to speak up .

  He offered to make it up to me buy giving the evidence to the police and testifying against her but still it didn't satisfy me .

   Off course, Pamela would spend the rest of her life in prison but knowing that Steven had broken the little trust I had in him made me feel even worse .

     I tried to understand him but I just couldn't. So here we were , hoping Pamela would show up and then we'll get her arrested.

   I was more than overjoyed when she sat there staring at my husband  like it was going to be our last moment together when it was the other way round.

If only she knew,then she won't sit there smiling like an idiot.

   I looked at my dad. He also didn't know what was happening. I didn't want to involve many people. I wanted everything to be done quietly  .

     After everything,I would tell him . My thoughts drifted to my mother and then I remembered the envelope. It was a letter but I hadn't read it yet. I planned on opening it after Pamela was behind bars.

  The will was read, I was shocked my mum willed something to Cisco.

She never liked him so it was really shocking.

I watched as Pamela mocked Cisco and as her eyes widened when the cops came to arrest her. I never knew it would be so satisfying to watch her scream in frustration while being forced out of her chair.

She kept screaming . " Noo.....there must be a mistake. The video showed him not me!!"
  She screamed at the top of her lungs pointing at Cisco.

   Another cop had to come in to hold her. She was kicking and punching the air making it difficult to handcuff her.

"Sally!!..i hate you . I hate you ....you will pay for this ".

  Gosh !! She looked like a goblin with those wide eyes and red face.

She was a scattering things. She had smashed a vase on the cops head and now he was bleeding.

  I didn't like the way things were going. I grabbed iris's hand with Mia behind me. Cisco was holding onto Nora and he was holding my other hand.

   Pamela threw another vase,this time at us . Luckily ,it was way out of range .

"I'll kill you....you'll die ,you'll die today!!" She kept screaming.

  Two more cops came in to try and restrain her.

Cisco gestured that it was safer we left . I nodded and turned to my dad,he also nodded and we began taking our leave.

    From the corner of my eyes I saw Pamela snatch a  gun from the cops pouch  and pointed it at me.

"Shit!!" I heard Cisco curse .

The next thing I heard were three gunshots . The sound was so loud that for a moment the only thing I could here was a ringing sound.