Chapter 5- Sweetheart

I woke up very early in the morning with a lot planned out in my head .

   First ,I would do a little work around the house and then take my children to school.  After which i would visit Liz to have a serious talk with her ,and then finally go shopping as I had to redecorate my room to my  children's liking .

Another very long and busy day ahead.

Getting up from my bed ,i went to check on my children in their rooms. only Mia was awake and was already preparing her books.  I went to iris's and Nora's room to make sure the alarm clock was on so that they would wake up exactly 6am.

         I went further to do some cleaning around the huge mansion. It wasn't really hard to clean despite how big the house was since the house was not always messy and the house chores were equally shared amongst my daughters . I wanted my children to be very hardworking and not depend on maids or servants to do every single thing for them .This was one of the reasons i refused to hire house helps.

The only person who helped me in cleaning the guest room , basement and garden was an old lady who willingly offered to be a nanny to my children when they were younger .Nanny Ellie had been with us since  Iris was two , although she didn't live with us ; she came every Friday and sometimes on Saturdays.
         Nanny Ellie was one of those people who asked for charity from me ,she was poor at the time we met and needed help for her only daughter who was seriously sick. I took pity on her and sent the woman's daughter abroad to one of the best hospitals where she would be taken proper care of.
Nanny Ellie out of gratitude offered to be a maid to me and help her take care of my child because she would never be able to repay me due to her poor state.
At first i refused but with time and constant visits from the old lady i saw that Iris was growing fond of the old woman and it was then i discovered that the old lady had a granddaughter who was born out of wedlock and of the same age as iris

The two girls  became friends and so they became very close to their family. I finally agreed to give the old woman a job to work as a nanny and so that Ellie's granddaughter and my daughters could see each other more often,but we agreed that she would  do minor works only on Fridays and Saturdays with a very huge pay because of her old age and she could always visit anytime she wanted.

  I even went as far as sponsoring her granddaughter through school and in the same school as iris.

   As time flew by nanny Ellie and her granddaughter became closer to the family and i saw her as a mother and a grandmother to my children after mum died.

When nanny Ellie heard Cisco married again, she rushed down to our  house to question him.

She even hit him on the head so many times and kept cursing him for what he did. I would have laughed if not that the situation wasn't funny.

The work would not be easy and very boring as Nanny Ellie wasn't around to brighten my mood and Friday was still two days ahead.

  I had been waiting for their arrival since on Monday.They usually visited more often when the children were on holidays,and the children had only one more week before they went on holiday so i should be expecting them soon.

After cleaning the dinning room, i went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for myself and children only.

She was busy cutting carrots and vegetables when i felt strong hands around my waist.

My body stiffened as I took in that familiar colonge.

Maybe I was dreaming,it can't be him. It just can't . The hand tightened around my waist and I felt my back pressed against something hard. I could feel his breath on my neck .