Chapter 25- It can't be

Sally

             I coughed and quickly covered my eyes. " I'm sorry for interrupting".  I grinned .

" No..no..no,you were not interrupting  . I was just about to leave ".  Mr double H said and scrambled to his feet only to be pushed back down by Liz .

" Yes! you were interrupting,I'll meet you in five ". Liz said smiling devilishly.

I peeked between my fingers to take one last look at  them. " I should get going now ". I gave them a thumps up and finally left the room.
  From behind the closed door ,I could hear muffled voices  . I actually pitied the poor guy for falling into the wrong hands .

         Few minutes later Liz came out ,I didn't question her till I got into the car and started driving.
" Soo...what's up with you and your new friend?".

She gave me a cold look . " We're not friends okay !"

I laughed. " Then what was that all about? ".

" Stop getting wrong ideas ,that was all nothing".   She said and looked out the window,she was avoiding my gaze.

"Gosh Liz!!.... You only just met him and you're already kissing ?" I scolded. I knew what she wanted,she wasn't interested in him. She only loved getting attention from men and then leave them hanging after getting their hopes up .That was her major flaw ,I had tried so many times to talk to her about it but she wouldn't listen. She preferred using them to getting married or getting dumped. I understood that she was scared of marriage, relationship or any form of commitment. But playing with people's feelings for her personal gains was so over the top. It was totally wrong.

" We didn't do anything like that ". She said .

" But you've exchanged numbers ,right ?"

She shrugged . " Uhh...yeah ".

I sighed ,the poor guy was probably going to get hurt . " Liz I know what you're doing and it's not right . If you are not interested in him don't get his hopes up ."

" Hey ...relax , we're just going to be good friends and it's his fault if he gets interested in me".  She said bluntly. " Besides...who knows,he might be my Mr right."

" Everyman you flirt with is your Mr right !,just stop playing with people's feelings . Maybe that's why you'll never find someone to settle down with. ". I scolded.

She picked up a nail cutter and started cutting her nails . " I was never and will never be interested in settling down." She said flatly.

I sighed . "Just let that man be ".

" Too bad.He already fell into my sticky trap ". She grinned,an evil glint in her eyes.

I rolled my eyes,there was no changing her mind. I just hoped she stopped this bad habit before it was too late .

       We stopped by our usually cafe to get some snacks and coffee. Once again I saw that little boy that looked like Pam and the old lady . They were sitting quite far from us but I could see them clearly .
  I ate quickly and got up to leave , Liz took a cab and left  to God knows where .I had to go to work today,I didn't want to pile up my work anymore . I wanted to clear up somethings quickly before tomorrow.
      Tomorrow I would be going to court for Pamela's case ,the finally judgement would be made there. Nanny Ellie had promised to go with me and she was going to leave her granddaughter at my house with my children. I wasn't sure if Cisco would come  but it wouldn't suprise me if Pamela was bailed. As long as she didn't return to my house then I was okay with it.

      I walked to the parking lot and noticed someone following me. I turned to see who it was.