Chapter 8- He's a changed man

Sally couldn't stop staring at Cisco as he played and laughed with their children. She sat at a corner of the room watching them.
     She pulled out her phone and decided to text Liz.
    - Cisco said sorry and wants to go out tomorrow ,what should I do?-

    The reply came almost immediately.

- Go out with him, making him think you've forgiven him is one way to earn his trust but Don't  , don't you dare get carried away!-

- don't worry it's all just an act  , I won't fall into his trap. So don't worry-

- okay see you tomorrow-

- kk bye-

Sighing,Sally put down her phone and noticed Cisco staring at her- he flashed her a roughish smile and returned back to helping his kids fix a puzzle.
   As soon as he turned away the smile on his face vanished and a glint of dark light flashed through his eyes- the next moment it was gone .He knew Sally was already wary of him so he had to be careful with his actions .
      Sally continued pretending that it was okay for him to be in her room ,she kept her fake smile on to the point that her lips hurt.
She had to pretend if she wanted her plan to succeed and it was enervating.

     It was getting dark and he had to go his room. He would have stayed with them but he knew Sally would certainly not agree.
     Before he left he gave each one of them a kiss but Sally's lasted longer.

"Urgh, that's disgusting". Mia muttered

Iris elbowed her in the ribs and tried to keep the innocence of her eyes ." That's what grown ups do ".

"Erkk ,I will never do that when I grow up".

"Whatever". Nora said rolling her eyes.

   After cisco left, Sally tucked her children in bed and read them bedtime stories . After a while they fell asleep ,she was getting ready for bed when she received a text.It must be Liz.

But it wasn't from Liz ,she was so shocked that Cisco  texted her . When was the last time he called her let alone text her? Another wave of shock hit her when she read his text .He wanted her to come sleep in his bedroom,she wiped her eyes to make sure she was seeing properly.He actually wanted her to come to his room....to spend the night...!!
      She suddenly started  getting nervous, what will happen if she spent the night in his room?- on the same bed!!
    Clean thoughts! Clean thoughts!
She hit her head several times to clear her thoughts.
After considering the possibility of what she thought would happen - she finally decided to sleep in his room and so she headed towards his room.

   As she opened her door, she saw Pam standing right in front of her room ,almost like she had been waiting for her to come out.she decided to completely ignore her .

"Sally! " Pam called from behind.

Rolling her eyes,she turned around to look at her."Oh you are still awake  ".Sally said wondering what this husband snatcher had to say.

"I heard you and Cisco talking so I just wanted to tell you that he was speaking the truth and our marriage was  never my desire".

Sally frowned .From what she could recall from their conversation Cisco was only apologizing and begging for a second chance."Truth about what ?"
She questioned

"He truly loves you and he really wants you back , why don't you give him a second chance".

"That is not for you to decided! .Now if you would excuse me ,I have someplace to be".she retorted and walked away.