Chapter 29 - Mission accomplished

Cisco

               Payton stood before me all sweaty,she had refused to look at me. I had to leave the house 5am in the morning inorder to get here before Sally and now Payton was making my plans harder .

"Don't make me do this the hard way ". I told her . She was wasting my time ,I didn't want Sally to see me here at least not now or she would get suspicious.
   Seeing as she was bent on being stubborn,I signaled the bodyguard who stood at the door.
    He came forward and handed Payton a tab. She grasped and covered her mouth as she looked at the screen.

"Please!.. please! Don't hurt my sister ". She begged as tears rolled down her cheeks .

"That depends on you ,so choose wisely". I said flatly,I felt bad for using her family against her but if she had just done what I asked then I wouldn't have gone this far.

"I'll do it!... Just don't hurt her , please she's the only family I have ".  She pleaded.

" Good . If my wife finds out about this then you might never see her again". I threatened.

She nodded as she continued subbing.

"Now get to work and don't you dare fool around . My wife would be here soon ,make sure you do as you were told". I said and walked out of her office.

           Dustin followed me as I walked out of the office.
" Umm.. sir  ,are you sure this would work? What if she refuses to tell you the passcode ".   He asked as we entered the cafeteria. I hadn't eaten anything this morning , I sat down and ordered some pancakes.

I drank some water before speaking. " Don't worry about that,I'll make her speak ".

Dustin looked reassured . He then joined me to have breakfast before leaving. I sat down there for an hour and finally received a message that Sally was in the building.
     I waited for Dustin's signal ,we had to make sure Sally was in her office and no one would interrupt for our plan to succeed.
      As soon as I received his signal,I got up and entered the elevator and headed for her office. I stood in front of the transparent door,I couldn't see her clearly but I could tell she had her head rested on her desk.

I smiled.

My plan was working just fine.

Payton came out of the office ,her hands were trembling as she stared at me with hatred in her eyes . I wasn't affected by the disgusted look in her eyes,I had gotten pretty used to it.

I patted her shoulders. " Your sister will be safe ". I told her. " Find a way to avoid work for a few weeks and I'll keep my promise

" You're a monster!.. you're heartless ! .... You won't get away with this !"  She spat at me.

I just smiled . " I'm heartless,I know that already ".  I didn't spare her another glance and just closed the door behind me.

          Sally was slumped on her desk and mumbling some words. I knelt beside her and raised her head up . She opened her eyes sluggishly and looked at me ,she smiled.

"What a handsome boy you are !" She chuckled.

The drugs must have taken effect immediately and they were pretty strong ones . I didn't want to waste time and get this over with as quickly as possible.

"Do you feel dizzy ?"  I asked touching her temple.

"My head is spinning,I think I can see two of you ".  She said trying to touch my face but she couldn't control her fingers.

Yep. She was dizzy,the drugs had taken effect already.

"You should rest,come on ".  I helped her up and took her to the door leading into her private room . "What's the passcode? You need to open the door so you can rest ".

She looked at me with a confused expression on her face and then her eyes widened. "Ohh ....my passcode ! ".  She giggled. " Guess ". She wrapped her hands around my neck . She was so dangerously close to me,I could feel her soft chest pressed against mine.

I swallowed,I was getting distracted. "I'm not good at guessing".  I said.

She came closer to me that our lips were almost touching ,I held my breath and tried to think straight .
"It's the day we had our first date ". She whispered against my lips . " All my passcodes are that date ". She breathed and licked my lips. I shuddered as electricity shot through my spine.

      I had to control myself before I ended up doing something stupid. Quickly I punched in the code and the door opened. I carried her and placed her on the bed,I needed to get away from her as soon as possible.

     I was about to climb out of the bed she pulled me back. She wrapped her legs around my waist,while her hands locked behind my neck.
"Where do you think you're going ?" She grinned mischievously.

I did not like the way she was looking at me and worse I didn't like the way my body was reacting to her touch. Her hands traced my neck down to my chest , I shivered. The way she touched me made me want to just melt right before her. I just wanted to do some naughty things with her right now and right there.
       She popped my first button,I didn't stop her . I knew I should but I didn't. I was anticipating what would happen next, my eyes were filled with lust and desire. I couldn't believe that even in such a situation I could still be aroused by her. My plan was to steal some documents not wanting to melt in her embrace.

In a matter of seconds my shirt was off,she trailed her fingers on my chest .

   I felt my head spinning,I was losing control of myself. I didn't know when I bent down and claimed her lips. I kissed her hard. I kissed her like my life depended on it. I wanted to savour the taste of her lips because I knew after today I wouldn't taste them for a whole decade.
        I had missed this feeling so much,I knew I shouldn't be doing this . She wasn't in her right mind so this was totally wrong.
     I didn't want to take advantage of her in this state,I wasn't that kind of person . She was as good as drunk right now,and taking advantage of a drunk person was very wrong. I wasn't that evil,I still had some good in me!.

I pulled away immediately before I lost my senses .But she pulled me back and kissed me .

Then I lost it.

The little control I was holding onto vanished into thin air.  We kissed and rolled on the bed,soon we were both naked .
  She was on top of me and I liked that she was in control. We rode into a land of fantasy as we drowned in each others embrace.

20 minutes later ,I jumped off the bed with the speed of lightning. I had almost forgotten the reason I was here and that was because of my stupid carnal  desires .
     I quickly got dressed, went to where her safe was kept and punched in the code. I knew she would use something special as her code but I couldn't take any chances. I needed her to be here while I did what I had to do. If I sneaked into her office and took those documents then she would suspect me. Even her employees might tell her that I was at the office but with both of us here there was nothing to worry about. They would think we came to work together and nothing was amiss.
      As for Sally she would wake up without remembering a thing. As long as she woke up in her office then she would think I was probably at home or somewhere else but she would never guess that I was here.
     I had Dustin wipe my footage from the cameras so if she were to check the cameras later ,she would see herself entering her private room alone. Everything was perfectly planned.

    I took the documents I needed and closed the safe. Before leaving I stopped to stare at her sleeping figure on the bed .
    I had forgotten to dress her up before leaving. I placed the documents on the bed side table, cleaned her up and got her dressed . Then I finally left the company, leaving my wife sleeping absentmindedly on the bed.

____________________________

Thanks for reading!

Love y'all ❤️

~Vinnianca.