Chapter 20- War at home I

Sally

           We finally droved into our home , my mind still thinking and anticipating what would unfold in Cisco's room.
My face had been red throughout the journey home ,I couldn't seem to get my mind of him .
As soon as the car stopped I rushed out and headed inside grabbing the bags of gift with me . I needed a cold bath to cool my burning cheeks before anything happened between us . I entered the sitting room and took a moment to look around .....it was quiet . Maybe Pamela left the house ,I wasn't so sure because I think I caught a glimpse of her car in the garage.

Taking another step forward I almost toppled over. I looked down and saw that I had stepped on a sachet and some of the creamy stuff inside it were spilled on the floor.
Thank goodness I didn't fall and I was actually wearing heels !!
Who would throw an almost empty sachet of concealer on the floor ? Gosh .....I suddenly had the urge to punch whoever made this silly mistake.

Rolling my eyes I headed towards my room,I was going to suprise my children today . They had always wanted the friendship bracelet they saw online while shopping for jewelries. And now I got one each for the three of them . I smiled as I opened my door.

" Mummy !!" Nora screamed and rushed towards me arms opened wide .

" My baby ...I missed you soooo much ". I lifted her up and hugged her tight. I heard her winced as I tightened my embrace. I turn to look at her and didn't miss the pained expression on her face. " Are you okay ?".

" Yes .... I couldn't breathe ,your hands wear tight around me ". She said in a low voice.

It was then I noticed her puffed eyes ,I turned to look at Mia and iris who were already going through the bag I brought,their eyes were also puffed.

My motherly instincts immediately kicked in. " Are you sure ? Or did you guys fight ? ". I said touching their bodies just to make sure.

Mia winced as I touched her back ,I frowned . " Iris , Mia , did something happen while I was away ?" .

I saw as the three of them looked at each other. Iris was about to speak when there was a knock on the door.
I strolled towards the door and opened it. Pamela was standing right there with a sly smile on her face.

" What is it ? " I asked.

" Can we talk ....like right now ,it's important".

" I'll meet you in the balcony " I said flatly and turned to lock the door but she held the door from closing .

" It's really urgent ,we need to talk right now ! ".

" I said I'll meet you in the balcony !" My voice was a little loud. I knew something was wrong ,and I wasn't going to leave my room until I was sure my kids were fine.

I didn't wait for her to speak and just locked the door and walked up to my children. I held Nora's hand and scanned it ,I noticed her skin was kind of oily and not it's usual colour . I rubbed touched the oily substance and brought my hand close to my nose and sniffed it.

This smelled like a concealer, I knew what a concealer looked and smelled like . I even had two sachet in my makeup kit,I used them to hid the remnants of a very stubborn pimple.

I examined Mia's and iris's skin ....they also had concealer on.

" Why did you rub concealer on your skin" I asked the three of them.

Mia suddenly started sobbing and I immediately felt my chest tightened, something must have happened while I was gone , something serious !.

" It ...it ....was Pamela". Iris had also stated crying .

" It hurts ...it hurts a lot , she used a belt ".

The kind of anger that blazed within me was enough to burn this house down. I tried calming myself.......I did not want to believe that what Pamela had done to my children was what I was actually thinking.

" Go and wash now !! ". I pulled Nora into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I was going to wash off the concealer and take a better look.

The red marks I saw on their skin after washing the concealer off made a tear roll down my cheeks.
So while I was away Pamela had turned my children into her personal punching bags. It was partly my fault....i couldn't protect them,I couldn't fulfill my duties as a mother. I coiled my hands into a fist , I would triple the pain she had inflict on my children. I would make her feel a hundred times more pain that she had made my children feel.......she would rot in jail for this ,I would make sure of that.
I couldn't do anything when Cisco abused my children but this!!.... Never would I let this slide . She had the audacity to lay her filthy hands on my children, something I wouldn't even think of doing no matter the offence they committed and now some lowly woman had used a belt to beat up my children.
I gritted my teeth in anger and rushed towards the door but before I could open it I felt something tug at my dress .

" Mummy ...please , she said she would hurt you ". Iris pleaded .

I dry laugh escaped lips . " She would hurt me ,would she? .......let's see who would hurt who ". I pulled her hands off my dress and led her towards the bed.

" Iris ,I'm your mother and I would never let anyone who hurt any of you go free...never!! . Look at what she did to you !". I shouted. I shouldn't be scolding them right now but I couldn't help it. I was trying to control my rage.

" She will leave this house today ,I will lock her up in jail for this , she will suffer in jail,I will make sure of it .....no matter what your daddy says". And at that I dashed out of the room towards the balcony.
As I neared the corridor that lead to the balcony...the anger I felt tripped ,at this point I could literally kill .

" Pamela !!! ......you bitch ,show you filthy self!!" I shouted as I rushed into the balcony.

The first thing I did when I saw her was grab her hair and pushed her against the railing.
I heard her scream in pain . I was just getting started.......this was just the beginning.....she was going to see the mad side of me .
I tugged at her hair so hard that some strands of hair already stuck to my long nails. I smashed her head against the railing and then against the wall. I smashed her head over and over again till I saw thick red liquid flow down her forehead.

____________________________________

Ladies and gentlemen,

What a steaming chapter!! I'm actually not that good in writing about violence but I racked my head and brought out in the best I could muster,I hope it suits your taste.
Our Sally is really really mad, what do you think she'll do to Pamela after the smashing ? And what would Cisco do after finding out that his second wife had hurt his beloved children? Leave your comments below .

Stay tuned for ' War at home II '. (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Don't forget to vote ,share and comment (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Love y'all ❤️

~Vinnianca.