Chapter 21- War at home II

Sally

        The only thing I heard were screams ,screams from that monster. I wasn't going to stop till I broke through her skull and forced her to eat her brains .
      What she did was unforgivable, I would kick her out off my house  today!
  That was it !! .... I would never let her stay in my house,infact she would spend half of her life in jail . I couldn't send Cisco to jail when he abused our children but this....I would never let this woman go free,Never!

        I was about to smash her head on the railing again when someone grabbed my hands and pulled me forcibly away from her.
       " Let me go!!!" I screamed ,I knew it was Cisco who pulled me away. He was the only one strong enough to lift me up . I struggled to get free from his hold,I wasn't done with Pam yet. This was just the beginning.

   Pamela squatted on the floor holding her head which was bleeding,she was crying loudly. I scoffed,this was nothing compared to what she did to my children.
       The marks on their skin would probably take months to heal ,I only broke a small patch of skin on her forehead . That wasn't enough,I wouldn't stop till I was satisfied from seeing her scream in pain.

   I attempted to remove Cisco's hands that were tightly wrapped  around my waist but he didn't let me,he tightened his hold instead.

What the hell is wrong with you!? What do you think you are doing!? "   He asked. I turned to look at him,it  seemed like he had not found out what Pam did ....yet.

I scoffed . " What am I doing ?...why don't you ask what your lovely wife here ...did to our kids while we were away?"

Cisco looked confused ,  he opened his mouth but no words came out. He turned to look at Pam ,and the words that came out of his mouth was totally unexpected.

" Shit !! .....she's bleeding ! ,Sally .....what have you done ?". He rushed towards Pam .

I just stared at him, I watched him as he helped Pamela stand and brought her to sit on a patio stool. No words could describe how I felt right now .
     I felt my chest burning like if I didn't unleash the inferno inside of me ,I could just explode. 

" Have you gone Insane !!...you could have killed her". Cisco shouted,his voice was louder than usual. I couldn't believe he was scolding me for defending my children . I had expected him to take sides with me ,I had expected him to get angry . I was a fool to think that he would get mad at Pam for what she did . Child abuse was his second hobby so I shouldn't have expected anything less.

I need to get you to the hospital, come on!.."  He carried Pamela in a princess style  and headed towards the door.

I felt my eyes starting to sting,Cisco didn't change . He was still the same ,I had almost opens my heart to him again ,almost!
      But this , this was too much. He didn't care about his own children let alone me.

    I moved to stand in front of them , blocking the doorway.

Hospital??... really ?"  I laughed.
Cisco stopped in his tracks and throw me a look that said ' out of my way or I'll drag you out myself'.

"Your children have  marks on their skin that would probably take months to heal, they would probably get a scar from that and that same marks was inflicted by the woman you're taking to the hospital right now ".

  I saw the corner of his eyes widened to half a millimetre and he looked down at Pamela who was hiding her face on his chest.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you leave the house. She's leaving this house today whether you like it or not and to be precise ,she's .....going.....to ...jail ".  I  retorted with anger.
    Just then we heard the sound of the police siren wailing loudly as they approached our house .