Threat

It was Saturday evening and your dad was throwing one of his parties again. You hopped out of the elevator and were instantly crowded with people, you squeezed through the crowd until you were finally able to have your own space, you'd think being the daughter of the Tony Stark you'd be used to stuff like this, but you and your dad were very different in some ways. You looked around trying to find someone you could recognise, your eyes focused on the bar, where you spotted Nat working at.

You sighed in relief when you noticed the redhead at the bar, you walked over to her, trying to not get in the way of people around you as some bumped into you.

"Whatchu doing working here?" you asked her taking a seat at the bar, grabbing her attention.

"I have nothing else to do really. May as well do something than nothing," she said taking a drink and passing a bottle of champagne to you

"That's true," you said and grabbed the bottle of champagne that was in front of you and poured yourself a drink.

Natasha looked at you and smirked "You should go talk to him," Natasha said after sipping out of her glass again.

"Talk to who?" you asked her looking around and putting your glass back on the bar.

The smirk on Natasha's face stayed, her eyes looked behind you as she nodded her head towards the person, you scrunched your brows and turned your head in the direction Nat was looking at him. You spotted Thor, he was sitting with some people as he laughed and talked with some people. You turned your head back to Nat, she looked at you and raised her brows.

"Nah, he's busy right now, maybe later" you replied, looking down at your glass and grabbing it

"Ok, sure." She said looking behind you again and smirking, turning away to go grab herself another bottle of alcohol.

"Hello, ladies" a deep, familiar voice came from behind you.

You turned your head to the voice as you sipped your drink to see Thor standing right behind you, you choked on your drink and turned back around, slamming your glass down.

"h-eh-hey Thor," you said mid-choke. Turning your head back to him.

"Hey," he said softly at you with a smile on his face before taking a seat on the stool next to you. Natasha handed thor a drink as he thanked her.

You really wanted to make a conversation with Thor, somehow. This was your chance to have a full conversation with him.

"Thor!" you heard your dad yell out.

Thor huffed he turned his head away from you and turned his head to where you guys heard your dad shout out "I'll see you, ladies, later," Thor said getting up and walking off.

You turned and watched him walk away before picking up your glass and taking another sip.

"You have it bad, kid," Natasha said to you.

"Oh shut up" you chuckled "It's not that bad. It's like a silly little school crush, I'll get over it soon enough," you told her, yet again grabbing the champagne bottle and pouring yourself another drink.

Nat scoffed "Yeah ok, whatever." she said rolling her eyes with a smile.

———

You, the Avengers, Helen, Rodey, and Maria were all sitting around in the common room laughing and talking alone after the party. The Avengers were all telling around jokes before the topic of Mjolnir came up.

"But it's a trick," Clint said talking about the hammer.

"No no, it's much more than that" Thor responded.

A golden sun | Thor x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें