Dangerous

You and wanda were sitting on her bed in her room, you guys didn't talk at all and just sat there in silence, from the corner of your eye you watched Wanda's hands fall to her lap as she looked down and let out a quiet sniffle.

"It's not your fault Wanda. It's all of ours." You said to her.

"Yeah, but I trigged all this to happen if I didn't lose control of my power then...then all this wouldn't be happening." She sniffles.

"Knowing them they were already planning this, they don't like to see two enhanced women be as powerful as we can be, even if the avengers were not a thing we would still have attacks, we don't know what's out there." You said getting off the bed and kneeling in front of Wanda.

You watched as Wanda smiled behind her fallen hair before looking at you.

"Thanks y/n" she smiled at you as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

"I'm hungry, wanna grab something to eat?" You asked getting up and walking to the doorway.

"Sure," she said getting up and wiping the tear from her cheek.

You guys walked down the hallway into the living and dining area, and you guys saw vision in the kitchen, cooking.

"Is that paprikash?" Wanda asked him walking up next to him.

"I thought it might lift you girls' spirits." he said happily.

Wanda chuckled as she grabbed the cooking spoon and tasted the food. You followed her but sat on a stool at the counter.

"Spirits lifted," Wanda said nodding.

"I'm my defense I haven't actually ever uh, eaten anything before so.." vision tried to explain which made you chuckle.

"May I?"

"Please," Vision said moving aside.

Wanda grabbed some spices and shook them into the pot.

"Girls."

"Yeah?" You asked Vision.

"No one dislikes you, girls." Your head tilted to the side in confusion.

"Thanks," both of you girls said confused.

"Oh, you're welcome, no it's an involuntary response in their amygdala. They can't help but be afraid of you guys."

"Are you?" Wanda asked.

Vision sat down next to you at the counter looking between us both.

"My amygdala is synthetic, so.."

Wanda chucked as you smiled.

You looked at the way Wanda looked at vision, you knew she had a thing for him. Their unspoken love for one another reminded you of Thor, oh god you wish he was ok. It had been over a year since you had seen the god and a day hasn't passed since you'd thought of him, your feelings haven't gone either, they'd gotten stronger for the god.

"I used to think of myself in one way but, after this... I am something else." Wanda said as she waved energy through her fingers.

"What about you y/n?" Vision asked.

"I mean I've had powers since I could remember...just not this...powerful," you said looking down at your hands. "It's true what Wanda said, you feel like you're something else...because you're different. Not in a bad way, in a good way, but everyone else perspective makes it look like it's in a bad way." You said looking over at Wanda, she nodded agreeing with you.