"Lets go get this son of a bitch"

You sat down on thors lap, doing nothing, just sitting there, it had been around three weeks and you hadn't been able to crack a single smile from the god you loved, your dad was also missing.

You guys did meet another hero, her name is carol, she's from earth but is a hero to other planets outside of your galaxy.

The ground shook around you, like an earthquake, but it felt somehow different, you watched as Nat got up from near you guys walking out of the building, you following her.

You guys went outside to see a spaceship, carol holding it up and bringing it to the ground. Steve ran over to the entrance where tony was being helped out by a blue robot.

You went over to the men as they were talking running up to your dad "oh thank god" he said as you hugged him.

"Your alive," you said relieved. even though you and your father's relationship hasn't been the best for the past two years, you still loved him and cared for him so much.

He let go and hugged pepper who was next to you.

———

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to earth," Rhodey said to everyone as pictures of the people who were blipped came onto the screen.

"The world governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working...are trying to take a census and it looks like he did... he did exactly what he said he was going to do. Thanos wiped out... 50% of all living creatures" you heard Natasha say to everyone as you were comforting Thor. You sat on his lap as his arms wrapped around your waist, his head on your shoulder, and yours on his head.

"What's wrong with him? And why are he and my daughter holding each other like they are in love?" Tony's dad said pointing to you and Thor.

"Oh, he's pissed. He thinks he failed which of course he did but...there's a lot of that going around right now so.." rocket told him. "Plus, they are in love" he continued.

Your dad huffed. " Honestly until this exact second, I thought you were a build-a-bear."

"Maybe I am"

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now, deep space scans and satellites and we go nothing. Tony, you fought him." Steve said.

"Who told you that? I didn't fight him, no he wiped my face with a planet while the Bleecker street magician gave away the stone that's what happened, there was no fight because he's not beatable."

"Did he give you any clues? any coordinates anything?"

"Uh um pthhhh... I saw this coming a few years back. I had a Vision I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming."

"Tony I'm gonna need you to focus-"

"And I needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need, it's too late buddy. Sorry... You know what I need, I need a shave, and I believe I remember telling all yous alive, and otherwise that what we needed was a suit of armor around the world. Remember that whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not, that's what we needed." your dad said.

"Well that didn't work out, did it?"

"I said we would lose you said "we'll do that together too" and guess what cap? we lost, and you weren't there but that's what we do right? We are the avengers, we're the avengers, not the pre-avengers, right? He said as Rhodey grabbed him

"Ok ok, you made your point just sit back down, okay?"

"Okay no no he's my point, you know what? She's great by the way." He said pointing to carol. "We need you, you're new blood. Bunch of tired old mules, I got nothing for you cap. I got no coordinates, No clues, no strategies, and no options. Zero. zip. Nada. No trust, liar." He said grabbing this suit from off his chest and putting it in Steve's hands. "Here take this, you find him, you put that on... you hide," he said as he started to collapse.