Sakaar

Your eyes opened as you jolted awake, you looked down at yourself, jolting again when you saw land underneath you, except you were moving. You looked up to see that you were on a ship, a woman driving it.

"Hello? Who are you!?" You asked.

"Ah your awake, I found you, some guys wanted to eat you, welcome to sakaar," she said to you smiling.

"I-I-I need to find thor," you stuttered "you didn't see anyone else with me, did you?" you yelled up asking her.

"nope!" she yelled back over the wind that whistled through the spacecraft, her also clearly not caring as she took a swig of beer.

you watched as the woman brought you to an enormous skyscraper a big door near the middle opening letting the spacecraft in. She soon got up from her chair kneeling down at you, who was sitting on the floor confused, she looked at you before grabbing your arm hoisting you up, and roughly pulling you along.

"come on!" she yelled.

"I can do this...myself!" you said yanking your arm from her. "who are you? why am I here? where are you taking me? and where am I?!" you yelled at her.

She sighed before telling you. "I'm scrapper 142, you've obviously been lost now you're here, I'm taking you to the grandmaster, and as I've already told you, you are on sakaar, a place for the lost and found now.." she said grabbing your arm again, "you need to come with me," she said tugging at you.

your eyes glowed white as you grabbed her arm with your other hand, getting her off of you "I told you... I can do it myself" you said to her sternly.

She looked at you shocked for a moment before agreeing with you. "ok ok, I'm sorry, I just- I just need you to come with me." she said walking away, you following behind her.

She opened the doors to a room full of people partying, you looked around before your eyes set on Loki.

"Loki!" you yelled at him going over to him.

Loki looked over at you, as he got up from his seat as you approached him, he grabbed you by the arms looking at you. "you're alive?" he asked.

"Of course I am? you really think so little of me don't you?" you said to him yanking your arms from him.

"I don't think THAT little of you stark," he said as he sat back down.

"how long have you been here, some woman just yanked me here-"

"I've been here for weeks," he told you.

"What?! I had just got here!" you whisper yelled at him.

"Why are you whispering?" you heard someone say next to you, you jumped to see an older man next to you. "where are my manners" he chucked, " I am the grandmaster, leader of sakaar, you, my cute little dumpling-" he said stroking your cheek before you moved your head away looking at him disgusted "are one of my new residents, I can see you've already met my dear friend, laki" "its Loki" Loki interrupted. "Loki right," he said brushing him off, "seem like a good fighter" He continued telling you

"uh yeah no, I'm done with that stuff," you said to him, you wanted to get away with thor, away from the fights, and help him with the infinity stone things, not being winded up on some weird ass planet.

"ahh I see, I'm only allowing it because you are such a fine specimen to walk through these halls" he tried to flirt with you. "right..." you said looking around. you then caught someone in your eye, it was thor, being held to a chair while he and Loki bickered.

"oh my god..." you whispered to yourself before running over "thor!" you yelled as your hands shot around his neck hugging him. "oh y/n...are you alright," he asked you.

"I think I'm alright... it's been a long day" you smiled at him as you let go of him. "we need to get out of here, this weird man...he's making me compete his "champion" for our release. I'm gonna fight, then we can leave and stop Hela from destroying Asgard" he told you.

you nodded your head at him, "ok, ok yeah please, just don't get killed, I don't wanna be stuck here, not with the grandmaster, please." you begged him. "don't worry y/n I'll kick this guys ass" he smirked at you.

"all right time to go!" the grandmaster said from behind you, you looked behind and watched as he controlled the chair thor is in, making it move away out of the room. "AHH Y/N, LOKI!" He yelled before being sent out