"You're an extremely powerful being y/n, you don't always have to hold back"

You and Bruce sat in the pilot seats waiting for Valkyrie just as you heard a strange noise from behind you guys, you turned around and saw valkyrie in her uniform, getting the gun ready to use.

You got up from your seat, walking over to her "you look good, I'll hop down and help the people get off this planet, you make sure to blast anything or anyone that will try to stop them" you said looking at her.

"of course, should I call you your majesty? because technically if this goes the way we want to Thor is going to be King and I don't know what's going on between you guys, but it seems to be that you're his Queen" she said smirking at you.

"Me? No, I could never be a queen. I'm just a superhero from earth really. Well, I don't know if earth even really wants me, there's been a lot happening but if they were anything to happen between me and Thor he can go and become king, but I will never be fit to be a queen," you said to her rambling.

"Hey," she said putting a hand on your shoulder. "you are a great leader, and you would be a perfect queen for these people," she said to you. "Thanks, Valkyrie," you said to her.

"There they are!" You said pointing to the Asgardians.

"What's that?" valkyrie, said, as she looked near the Bifrost, Bruce quickly heard you guys and swooped the ship down, making a Valkyrie able to shoot the big dog that was guarding the Bifrost.

"Oh my god. I'm going down!" can you shouted at Valkyrie as you spotted skurge and a bunch of dead, looking Asgardian guards, approaching the Asgardian people.

You quickly flew down, just as the guards and the people started fighting, landing in front of one particular person.

"Y/n?" He asked you.

"Heimdall?" You asked him as he nodded.

"Good to see you, I saw you coming," he said to you,

"good to see you too," you said before you started fighting, you conjured a sword in your hand with magic before running at the dead guards, fighting and stabbing them.

You guys quickly cleared those guards before you realised that the big dog was running directly at your crowd. You quickly got in front of everyone with Heimdall as magic started running along your hands and arms, as Heimdall put up the Bifrost sword ready to fight. You are about to blaster before something fell in front of it.

It was Bruce, it had appeared that he had fallen from the ship, but your mind quickly knew that he was trying to transform into the hulk. The dog sniffed him before ignoring him, coming straight towards you guys. just before it was about to hit you guys. It stopped in its tracks appearing to be caught by something. flying back across the bridge as the Hulk appeared roaring at the dog before they got into a fight.

You quickly spotted the guards hop onto the ship that Valkyrie was in, as it spun around, you then used your magic to fling some of them off and into the water underneath the bridge before the ship spun away, you hoped that Valkyrie was safe in there.

You ran back into the fight this time, using your magic to take down the guards, you quickly spotted the ship spinning back over to you guys, the people ducked, and screamed as the ship spun closer, hoping it would work. You used your magic to help lift up the ship, tossing it over the people of the planet as it crash-landed onto the bridge about 100 metres away from everyone.

Some people thanked you as they got back into the fight. "For a human, your pretty strong," Heimdall told you coming up to you.

"I try," you say as you blasted another guard.

"You're an extremely powerful being y/n, you don't always have to hold back," he said as he went away.

You quickly got hit from behind falling over, you spun around about to blast the guard before someone beat you to it, the guard blasted into a million pieces before Korg came up to you.