Escape

You are currently sitting next to hulk staring at thor, you watched as he tried to pull the device from his neck. you watch as he grunts as he lets go grabbing a hold of his neck from the pain.

"Thor sad" hulk said from beside you.

"Shut up" Thor replied annoyed.

Hulk go up from beside you, walked over to Thor, and pushed him over. "Thor sad!"

"I'm not sad you idiot! I'm pissed off!" Thor said angrily getting up and walking over to something and kicking it against the wall in anger "I lost my father, I lost my hammer!" Hulk scoffed at him.

"You're not even listening"

"Whining and crying, crying like baby!"

Thor then kicked some display weapons at hulk. Hulk looked down, grab the bowl-looking thing from off the floor, and threw at Thor. "Don't kick stuff!"

"You're being a really bad friend."

"You bad friend!"

"Y'know what we call you?"

"No"

"You know what we call you? The stupid avenger!"

"YOUR TINY AVENGER!" hulk screamed at him, throwing an axe at Thor.

"Ok, that's enough!" You yelled getting up from the bed, tired of the two men bickering. Hulk held up a ball with spikes about to throw it at Thor. You used your magic to snatch it out of his hands and threw it against the wall.

"Earth does hate you!" Thor ended it.

You scoffed putting your arms in the air and turning away from the men. You heard hulk walk behind you, taking a seat on his bed. You turned back around to see Thor go over to him and apologise

You watched as they both worked it out.

"Hulk I need you to do something for us," Thor told him, then started telling him the plan about getting Valkyrie on a team of us four to escape sakaar.

———

You rested your head against thors shoulder as you watched, Valkyrie, walk into the room, knocking over one of the guard's weapons on her way in chuckling at him.

"angry girl" hulk, jested her over

Valkyrie laughed as she ran over to him. He grabbed his weapon, trying to hit her as she slid underneath him, kicking his leg, and causing him to fall over.

"what's going on? What are you?..."

She stopped mid-sentence when she saw Thor standing there awkwardly with you next to him. You giving her a smile and a slight wave.

Valkyrie's face changed as she walked over hulk, stepped on him, and walked down the stairs. About to leave the room. "you're so thick head that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone" she told Thor.

"We need to talk"

"no, you want to talk to me"

"I need her to stay," Thor told hulk

"Stay?"

Hulk grabbed the headboard of his bed, ripped it off, and threw it at the entrance of the room, stopping Valkyrie in a path. Thor flinched from next to you before looking at hulk weirdly.

Valkyrie turned around, clearly annoyed "Alright" she agreed walking over to a shell full of alcohol "here's the deal, I'll listen to you..." she looked around the shelf of alcohol. "till this is empty," she said, grabbing a bottle and starting to chug it.