Omnipotence city

You threw off the seats on one of the ships that have been set up as a ride for the tourists of new Asgard.

"Essentials only everyone!" Valkyrie yelled out. "That's essential mm-hmm," she said as a guy with a barrel of alcohol came onto the ship.

"Hey, y/n can you uhh...go check on Jane for me? I'll be right behind you" Valkyrie asked you as she picked up another seat and tossed it off the ship.

You agreed and went over to the building that Valkyrie had let Jane stay in for the time she was there.

You heard glass break from behind the door just as you knocked on it, a few seconds later jane answers the door.

"Hey..are you ok..?" You asked as you spotted the smashed sink behind Jane.

"I'm uh- I'm fine. Perfectly fine." She said blocking the way so you couldn't see the sink.

"You know I can read minds right?"

She looked at you for a moment before clearing her throat. "I'm...sick. I-I have cancer" she admitted to you.

Your face dropped as you looked at her.

"Oh Jane, I had no idea I'm so sorry," you said grabbing your shoulders,

"Do you think I should be coming?" she asked you.

"Of course, you should, you're a Thor." You told her.

"You guys packed?" Valkyrie said walking over.

Jane held up Mjolnir as she looked at Valkyrie. "Are you packed?"

Valkyrie then pulled out a huge blue sword from her belt as Jane looked at her amazed then she put the sword back and pulled out two small daggers. Then she grabbed a small blue device.

"A hand grenade?" You asked.

"No, it's a portable speaker," she said as she turned it on, a song coming onto the speaker.

"Let's go," she said turning it off.

"If you Girls Don't mind keeping the sink thing under wraps?" Jane asked you guys.

"I got you" you replied

———

"My fellow Asgardians...wish us well, for we shall travel with the speed of Odin's ravens," Thor announced to the crowd as you stood behind him. "We will return with children, many children. then we shall feast! not on the children...We do not do that anymore. There's a dark Times, shameful times." He said as the crowd went silent, "Okay we should go."

Thor grabbed Stormbreaker from next to him and place it at the front of the ship. The goats screamed as they started to run across the dock before Stormbreaker started conjuring the Bifrost.

You noticed from the side of your eye Thor staring at you. You looked at him as you grabbed his hand, "this will work Thor." You told him.

"I hope it does."

———

It had only been a few minutes before you spotted Omnipotence city quickly coming up. You looked around in awe at the golden builds and gardens as you guys flew past.

You were rudely interrupted by the goats crash landing into the ground before screaming again.

You guys hopped out of the ship before walking down the streets of the city.

"So how exactly are we going to pull this off?" You asked Thor as You guys walked together.

"Well, I am hoping that I will get a chance to talk to Zeus while all the other gods are around" he smiled. "Then I will tell them how we are putting together the greatest team!" He said excitedly.