"I really like you too"

You sat with hulk in the hot tub, every now and then looking over at Thor to see if he woke up.

"So...you've been the hulk the entire time," you asked him.

"Yes hulk has.." he said to you, watching as you kept looking at thor. "y/n like Thor"

"What! No! I Don't Like him!"

Hulk chuckled before you heard a loud groan. You looked other and saw Thor getting up, the women who were tending to him running away in fear.

You watched as the god rip the towels off of him before looking around the room, stretching, then grabbing his armour, and putting it back on.

Hulk moved in the water causing it to splash, Thor jumped and turn around to you guys.

You tilted your head smiling at him as the hulk appeared from the shadows. "Are we cool?" Thor asked him. Hill softy growled agreeing.

Thor chuckled "it's hulk in a hot tub, so how long have you been like that?" he asked.

"like what?"

" like this big and green and stupid" he replied.

"Hulk always hulk."

Thor looked out the window, looking at the spacecraft flying in the sky, and watching rubbish fall from the holes of the sky.

"How did you get here?" Thor asked him.

"Winning"

"you mean cheating huh? Were they wearing one of these when you won?" he said pulling back his armour, revealing a device on his neck. " How do you arrive here?"

Hulks lifted his arm and imitated him flying in the air, then crushing, when his hand splashed in the water. "Quinjet," he said.

"Yes, now, what is the Quinn jet now?" Thor asked him happily.

Hulk went past you and got out of the hot tub walking over to the window. Thor chuckled "oh that's naked, he's very naked hmm," he said looking away.

Your eyes widened "you were naked?!" You yelled getting out of the hot tub and grabbing a towel, wrapping it around yourself.

"That's- that's in my brain now," Thor said with his eyes shut as you walked over next to him.

"Quinjet" hulk pointed out the window. Thor open his eyes and turned his head to the window before walking over and staring down directly at the Quinjet.

"Yes, I'm getting us all out of here. This is a terrible awful place. You're gonna love Asgard it's big it's golden and shiny" Thor told hulk.

"Hulk stays," he told him.

"Wait what? No, you can't stay here hulk, you belong on earth you're an avenger well...was an avenger" you budded in.

"my people need me to get back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok."

"Ragnarok?" Hulk questioned.

"The prophesied death of my Homeworld, the end of days it's the end of.."

Thor was cut off by hulk yawning loudly, clearly unbothered by what Thor was saying.

"if you help me and y/n get back to Asgard, I can help you get back to Earth huh?" He tried to reason with him.

"Earth hate hulk"

"Earth loves hulk. They love you you're one of the avengers one of the team one of our friends. This is what friends do they support each other" you looked over at thor sadly. The poor god had pretty much no idea that the avengers had broken up.

"Your banners friend"

"No, I'm not banners friend I prefer you"

"Banners friend!"

"I don't even like banner he's into numbers in science and stuff"

"Thor and y/n go, hulk stay."

"fine! stay here stupid place, it's hideous by the way the red, the white just pick a colour ridiculous, cmon y/n!" He said to you.

"Smash you!"

"You didn't smash anything I won that fight"

"I smashed you"

"Yeah sure sure"

"Baby arms!"

"What?"

"BABY!" Hulk yelled as he threw his food at Thor

"Moron! You big child!"

"Thor go!"

"I am going!" Thor yelled at him trying to go through the door before it beeped electrocuting him.

"Oh my god" you whispered putting your hands on your face before walking over to Thor. " how are you the god of thunder, but can get electrocuted so easily?" You said helping him up.

Hulk laughed at thor as he got up "Thor and y/n home" he told you guys.

———

You sat on hulks bed as you watched, Thor stared out the window at the Quinn jet "hulk go train" he told you.

"Yeah alright, have fun," You told him looking down. You looked up and watched as hulk, and Valkyrie walked away.

"Heimdall I know you can see me I need you to help me, help me see." You heard Thor say.

You got up confused and walked over, Thor stood there with his eyes closed, he mentioned Heimdall so he must be talking to him somehow so you decide not to interrupt him and let him do his thing, after a minute, he came back, opening his eyes, and almost falling backwards.

"Hey, Are you ok?" You asked grabbing him.

"We need to get out of here soon, hela's on Asgard, she's taken over." He told you walking over to hulks bed, and sitting down. You stood in front of him.

"We are going to have to think of something soon I'm really getting sick of this place and Banner needs to go home... everyone thinks he's dead," you said holding onto his shoulders.

Thor looked up and you and smiled, he lifted his hands and put them on your elbows, "I'm so happy to have you here with me y/n, I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here" you smiled and chuckled.

"I'm happy to be here with you too," you told him.

Thor sighed before standing up and looking down at you, your hands still on his shoulders, he grabbed you by the waist, pulling you in. "you really don't get how happy I am that you were here with me" he chuckled at you. You looked at him confused before he smiled pulling you in.

His lips soon landed on yours, and your eyes widened in shock but soon closed, you kissed him back, your lips moulded together perfectly, as your kiss soon started to become a small makeout session, you let go, about to lose breath before looking up at him, his forehead against yours.

"I really like you y/n," he said to you nervously. Pulling his head away looking at you nervously, trying to read your face, your mouth formed into a smile as you looked up at him, lovingly.

"I really like you too"