Avenegers...assemble

You fell through the floor of the building as you screamed. You landed on your back before you noticed a bunch of broken parts of the building starting to fall toward you.

You put your hands up quickly shielding yourself as it fell onto the shield then sliding off and falling next to you.

"Hello? Anyone?" You yelled through your comms "he-hello?" You yelled again before noticing the earpiece was not in your ear. "Oh shit." You whispered trying to get up before noticing a whole bunch of water filling up the area.

The water burst into the area you were stuck in, filling the place up. You soon were under the water in the ground, you looked around as you started to lose breath, you put your hands up and shot everything around you away, the water crashed onto the walls and fell through the cracks of the floor and rubble until you were about hip depth on water.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna fucking die," you said to yourself as you grabbed onto a piece of concrete and started to climb up the rubble "Thor?! Dad?! Anyone?!" You screamed as you climbed, soon hoisting yourself up onto a small piece of concrete that was sticking out of the ground, looking down as water began to fill the place again.

You noticed a bigger opening above you as you flew up, quickly stopping as you saw no way out, you quickly used an energy blast you make yourself a way to get out before getting back up to the land. You looked around seeing the place completely destroyed. "Guys?!" You yelled out looking around.

You started to hear faint growling from around you before noticing the same space dogs you fought just 5 years earlier.

"Oh no," you cried before they ran up to you. You grabbed them all, ripping them in half as you ran away to go and find someone.

You climbed over the old building before noticing Thanos and Steve fighting. Your dad and Thor on the floor as Steve held Mjolnir up blasting Thanos with lightning.

"Oh my god," you whispered to yourself as you watched the chaos in front of you.

You quickly flew down going to blast at Thanos but he noticed you as he put his weapon in front of him just in time, blocking your blast as it came right back to you, knocking you out of the sky. You fell to the floor as your head hit a piece of concrete from behind you, knocking you out for a moment

You woke up soon after, due to your healing abilities to see Steve get thrown across the field right in front of you. You struggled to get up, falling over quickly before getting back up and limping over towards Steve.

"Come on, get up, we can do this," you said to him helping him up.

"In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now... what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm gonna enjoy it... very very much." Thanos told you guys before you saw the black order, space aliens, and even the chitauri were back.

You and Steve looked at each other as he tightened his shield to his arm as he grunted.

"We can do this" you said to him. "Together"

"Together." He said back to you as you guys started walking forward.

"Hey, cap can you read me?" You and Steve heard through his earpiece.

"Was that?"

"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me? On your left" you guys heard him say as you turned around.

A familiar, Orange ring of sparkles came behind you guys. Before seeing three bodies walk out of it. Before recognizing them as T'challa, Shuri, and Okoye.