Mjolnir

You rode Valkyries horse through the portals to get to the center of the universe, where Thor was. The portal to the place opened as you threw Mjolnir in.

Mjolnir came back to your hand as you jumped off of the horse and onto the floor.

Thor came rushing over worried, thinking it was Jane. Before he noticed it was you.

"Y/n?" He said somewhat relieved.

"Hey.." you said holding up Mjolnir. "Not bad" you smirked as you spun it in your hand as Thor smiled at you.

You smiled before motioning to gorr, who was getting up from the floor. Thor nodded as you guys flew up. You crashed down onto gorr Thor Mjolnir in your hands, blue lightning covering your vision for a moment on impact.

You rolled across the floor as Thor hit him. You got up and blasted him with your beam as he was sent flying in the air. Thor flew into the air and used thunderbolt you punch him down back onto the ground.

"We destroy that sword and he's dead," he told you.

"The gateways almost open. You gotta stop Stormbreaker." You told him as he looked at you. "It's okay. I got him." He nodded as he ran over to Stormbreaker.

Gorr got up before disappearing into the shadows. You looked around you frantically before remembering something. You closed your eyes for a moment before opening them again.

Everything around you moved slower, you looked around the floor to see gorr slowly come out from behind you, about to stab you. You moved to the side just in time before time went back to normal.

You grabbed his arm and moved it upwards, using Mjolnir in your other hand to knock the sword out of his grasp.

You blasted him with lightning as he was pushed back, he got to his feet fast as the sword came back into his hands.

You ducked as he swung the sword just over your head as he blocked your hits from Mjolnir before grabbing your arms.

"You've lost."

You head-butted him as he stepped back, giving you the opportunity to punch him before he grabbed your arm and threw you across the room. You used Mjolnir you help you up as you slid across the floor.

You looked up at him before swinging Mjolnir at him, gorr blocked Mjolnir with the sword and sent it flying away before it was pulled back to your hands.

You both started walking towards each other just as you crashed Mjolnir onto the floor, the lightning waves went through the floor before hitting gorr and sending him flying back.

You got up from the floor before flying Img upwards, lighting danced all around your body as your eyes glowed white. You crashed down onto gorr and he blocked you yet again with his sword. You pushed into his sword before being sent back by a huge blue wave.

"Axl! Get them home!" Thor yelled as Stormbreaker flew past you and into the child's hands.

You stood up just as thor got in front of you and knocked gorr out of the way. You noticed the sword begin to crack slightly from the impact of the hammer. Thor blocked the sword from hitting him as he looked over at you.

You nodded at him before throwing Mjolnir at the sword, thor quickly moved out of the way as Mjolnir crashed into the top of the sword and smashed it. Gorr quickly called back the handle of the sword as you called back Mjolnir.

The pieces of the sword stuck to Mjolnir as they came back to your hands, you looked at the hammer for a second before the pieces started coming back to gorrs hand.

You thought for a moment before having an idea. You threw Mjolnir up into the air before blasting the hammer with a beam of magic, your eyes glowed white as lightning started to come off of the hammer. Mjolnir's came back to your hand a moment later before you smashed it onto the floor. Your magic and lighting came off of it as the sword disintegrated.

You fell to your knees out of exhaustion before quickly getting back up.

"Y/n?"

"I'm okay. We have to stop him" you said when you noticed gorr going through the portal.