Lost

Sam flew you guys over the forests of Africa heading towards your destination, "drop to 2600 heading 0-3-0" steve told him.

"I hope you're right about this or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want too," Sam said going down.

You guys went through the trees as they disappeared, the country of Wakanda stared at you as you flew over the city.

Sam landed the quinjet in front of the palace, you had called t'challa, telling him your ok and that you and the others would be coming over for a favor. He obviously agreed and waited on your arrival.

The doors of the jet opened as you, Nat, and steve led the others out of the jet. "Seems like I'm always thanking you for something," steve said shaking t'challas hand.

Bruce bowed behind you, "what are you doing?" Rhodey asked him smiling.

"Uh we don't do that here," t'challa told him.

"Hello y/n," t'challa said to you pulling you into a hug.

"It's good to see you, thank you for this," you said to him.

"So how big of an assault should we expect?" T'challa asked.

"oh, so I think you should expect quite a big assault." Bruce told him

"how are we looking?" Natasha asked him.

" You have my kings guard, the border tribe, the dora milaje, and-" he said pointing as Bucky came walking over to you guys.

"A semi-stable hundred-year-old man," he said going to hug steve.

"How you been buck?" Steve asked him.

"Uh not bad, for the end of the world"

You leaned closer to Nat whispering to her "so he's actually a hundred?" You questioned her.

"Yup" she whispered, replying to you.

———

You guys watched as Shuri took a look at vision in the Wakanda castle. "The structure is polymorphic," she said to Bruce.

"Right we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." He said to her.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" She asked him.

"Uh because we didn't think of it?"

"I'm sure you did your best" she reassured Bruce.

"Can you do it?" You asked her.

"Yes but there are more than 2 trillion neurons here. one misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It'll take time brother" she said to everyone then to t'challa.

"How long?" Steve asked.

"as long as you can give me" Shuri answered Steve.

"Something entered the atmosphere" Okoye interrupted looking at her Kimoyo beads

"We got incoming outside the dome!" Rhodey yelled through the comms as you all looks out of the window and into the field

"It's too late, we need to destroy the stone now." Vision said trying to get up.

"Vision get your ass back on the table," you said going over to him and pushing him back down onto the table.

"We will hold them off," t'challa said walking off.

"Wanda, y/n, you girls stay here and protect vision, as soon as that stone is out of this head, you blow it to hell," Steve told you guys.

"We will" Wanda replied.