See you in a minute

You all stood at the control panel of the time Tavel machine. Clint was about to go back in time, to test it out.

"All right Clint, We're going in three, two, one." He announced as Clint disappeared. "Alright he will be back in three, two, one!" He said as Clint came back, falling to his hands and knees.

You guys all went running up to Clint, making sure he was okay.

"Hey hey hey, look at me, you okay?" Natasha asked as she helped him up.

He looked around for a second "yeah, yeah" he said as he held up a glove. "It worked!" He said throwing it to your dad.

———

"Okay so the how works, now we gotta figure out when and where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones." Steve told us.

"Oh substitute the word "encounter" far "damn near been killed" by one of the six infinity stones" your dad added looking at you for a moment.

"Well I haven't, but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about," Scott said.

"Regardless we only have enough proof particles for one round trip each and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." You said from the end of the table.

"Our history, so not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?"

"Which means we have to pick our targets"

"Correct"

"So, let's start with the aether, Thor what do you know?" Steve asked as everyone turned to Thor, who was sitting in the chair in the corner of the room.

"Is he asleep?" You asked.

"No no, I'm pretty sure he's dead" Rhodey replied.

You sighed before getting up out of your seat and going over to thor, you took off his glasses and shook his shoulders "hey, wake up"

"Ahhrrrhghh oh y/nnnn" he said smiling up at you.

You have him a look before motioning for him to get up.

"Uhhh where to start? Um... The aether, firstly is not a stone. Someone called it a stone before. Um, it's more of an angry sludge sort of thing so someone's gonna need to amend that" he said before putting eye drops into his eye. "so stop saying that, here's an interesting story, though, about the aether, my grandfather many years ago had to fire the stone from the dark elves—oohhh scary beings. So Jane foster actually. Oh, there we go, a photo. Yeah so Jane is an old friend of mine, yeah she's helped me with a couple of things when I first came to earth, you know she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time and then the aether stuck itself inside her... and she became very very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from, and we had to try and fix her. She got to meet my family, she met my mother, who's dead and um, oh you know Jane and I aren't even friends anymore so... yes these things happen though. You know? Nothing lasts forever, the only thing that lasts forever-"

"Why don't you come sit down?" Your dad asked going over to Thor.

"I'm not done yet- the only thing that is permanent in life is impermanence," he said chuckling

"Awesome, eggs? Breakfast?" Your dad asked.

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary."

———

"Quill said he stole the power stone from Morag."

"Is that a person?" Hulk asked with food in his mouth.