A hero and a villan

A minute or so had gone by in the Bifrost before your feet planted on the ground of earth...you hadn't been here since the battle.

Sif fell to her knees and you quickly grabbed her just as two Asgardian men came running over and grabbing onto her.

"Take lady sif to the infirmary!" You told them as they grabbed her.

Asgardians were all around as they battled huge monsters, Thor quickly shooting lightning bolts at them as the people cheered for him.

"Hey! Who'd you two piss off now?" Valkyrie said coming over on her portal horse.

"This is not our fault we've never seen these things, whatever the hell they are," Thor said pointing toward them.

"Welcome back," she said to you guys as she stabbed a monster in the face with her spear.

You quickly snatched Stormbreaker from Thor's hand and swung at a monster that was coming up behind him. You gave Stormbreaker back as you smirked at him.

You noticed a sword on the floor and picked it up slashing a few monsters before a familiar sound came in the distance before a blue wave appeared from the middle of the battle.

"Whos the new guy?" You asked Valkyrie.

"That guy? Oh, you guys are gonna love that guy." She said smiling.

You noticed something in the distance as it spun around the battlefield. 

"Thor is that-?"

"Mjolnir?!" Thor yelled as he walked into the crowd.

You quickly stabbed a monster that was coming up behind you, not even turning around to know it was there.

"Do they have Mjolnir?!" You yelled over to Valkyrie as you walked up to her.

She leaned over to you so only you could hear her. "It's Jane Foster, the scientist."

Your eyes widened as a smile came onto your face "as in the famous scientist? The foster theory?" You said excitedly, when your dad was still alive and before you guys were on not speaking terms you had spent ours in your dad's lab reading her books, you were quite a fan.

She nodded at you as your smile got bigger, you knew Thor and Jane had been friends in the past but they had stopped talking years ago.

You watched as Mjolnir flew around you before returning to Janes's hand, who was behind you. She looked at you giving you a slight smile before returning to battle.

Your smile grew wide as you looked around for a second, it was not the time for fangirling. You looked over and spotted your boyfriend being held against a car by a white-cloaked man.

You steadily walked over, creeping up to the man before your foot got caught on something, you looked down and saw some sort of shadowy vine wrapping itself around your legs, you tugged on it trying to break free before giving up and dusting it off with your magic.

You watched as the man got thrown by Thor across the ground as Valkyrie and Jane came over next or you. The man looked at you guys before slipping away into the shadows right as Thor tried to hit him with a lightning blast.

You looked around for a minute trying to figure out where he went before a woman started screaming.

"The children! They're taking the children!"

You spotted the monsters climbing out of the windows of the houses around with the children in their arms.

You and Thor shot up together as you spotted the kids being thrown into a large cage with the cloaked man next to it. You landed just as they all slipped away into the shadows just missing them...