Reunion

"S-Steve?" You asked him worried, when he picked up the phone.

"Y/n? Are you ok? What's happening?" He asked you on the phone.

"Hey ok listen, I need you to go and find vision, earth is in danger, long story short I'm with Bruce, once you get vision, come to the old avengers HQ, I'll be there," you said to him.

"Alright, I'll bring the others, I have an idea where they are." He said before you guys hung up.

"Ok let's go!" You said to Bruce running up to a random car and breaking into it.

"Do you even know how to drive?" He asked as he got in the passenger seat.

"...I drove a damn spacecraft, I think I can handle a car, now how do I-?" You looked at the car before using your magic to turn it on without keys.

You pressed on the gas as you guys sped up forward. "GO SLOWER!!" Bruce yelled as he held onto his seat.

"I think you would rather me speed to the HQ in a car than me flying us over there!" You said as you sped through the streets of New York.

"Yeah on another thought I think you're driving this perfectly!" He said yelling closing his eyes.

You guys arrived at the HQ hopping out of the car before looking at the metal gates that stopped you guys from getting in. "How are we gonna get in?" He asked you.

You chuckled before blasting the gate, destroying it, and walking in.

———

You walked into the building looking around before a familiar voice came from behind you and bruce. "Y/n? Bruce?" You turned to see Rhodey looking at you guys.

"Hey Rhodes," you said smiling. "Don't tell anyone I'm here" you said to him which he nodded at.

"What- what are you guys doing here?" He asked you two.

"We are under attack, my dad, and this wizard are currently up in space God knows how far they are, there's this being, called Thanos, he is after vision's stone. I called Steve, he and the others are coming back. They're coming back with vision, We need to protect him because if we don't, the whole universe is in danger." You told him.

"Ok alright," he said slightly stuttering. "I need to call the secretary. I have a meeting with them currently you and Bruce just go into the other room so no one knows you're here." He said to you which you and Bruce agreed on.

You and Bruce sat in the lounge while Rhodey was on his call. You looked down at your hands playing with them.

"What do we do when visions here?" Bruce asked you.

You looked up at him sighing, "we must protect him with our lives, we cannot let Thanos win and destroy the universe." You said to him. You looked back down, thinking of Thor, if he was really gone, he couldn't be, right?

"You love him, don't you?" Bruce asked you.

"Who?" You asked looking up again at him.

"Thor"

You couldn't deny it this time, you had fallen completely for the god, you were definitely in love with him, a tear fell from your eye.

"I do, I really do," you said wiping the tear that was running down your cheek.

"I'm sure he's ok, you guys defeated hela like yesterday" you chuckled at him.

"Thanos now has two infinity stones, he's much more powerful than hela, there's more of a chance he's killed by Thanos than her at this point." You said to him just as you heard feet walking into the room next to you.

You and Bruce stood up and saw Steve, Nat, Sam, vision, and Wanda all there. Talking to Rhodey as he hung up the call from Ross.

"Wow you guys- you guys really look like crap," Rhodey said to the group of five. "It must've been a rough couple of years"

"Yeah well, the hotels weren't exactly five-star," Sam told him.

"Uh, I think you look great," Bruce said to them as you guys came out of the room.

"Yeah we're back," you said to them smiling.

"Hi Bruce"

"Nat"

You looked awkwardly between the two before walking over to Steve and giving him a hug "hey cap" you said letting go

"you alright?" He asked you which you nodded at him before running over to Wanda.

"Oh my god y/n, I'm so glad you're ok," she said to you hugging you

"yeah I'm fine, I've been off-planet" you laughed.

———

" so we've got a assume they're coming back right?" rhodey asked you guys.

"and they can clearly find us," Wanda said.

"We need all hands on deck"

"After the whole accord situation, Clint and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families so they're on house arrest." Natasha told Bruce

"who's Scott?" Bruce asked her

"ant-man," Steve told him.

"There's an ant-man and a Spiderman? Okay look Thanos has the biggest army in the universe and he's not gonna stop until he gets... vision stone" he told the others

"Then we have to protect it," Nat said

"No, we have to destroy it," vision said to everyone " I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head about its nature, but also its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source something very similar to its own signature, perhaps Its molecular integrity could fail" vision said approaching you and Wanda.

"Yeah and you with it," you said shaking your head "we're not having this conversation"

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it"

"That's too high a price," Wanda said from next to you.

He looked between you girls "you girls have the power, they came from my stone. One of you guys are going to have to destroy it. You guys only have the power too" Wanda looked at him before turning away from him. You following her.

"Thanos, threatens half of the universe, one life cannot stand in the way of defeating him," he said to everyone.

"But it should, we don't trade lives vision" cap said to him.

"Captain 70 years ago, you lay down your life to save how many millions of people tell me why is this any different?" he asked Steve.

"Because you might have a choice your mind is made up of a complex, constructive overlays, Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, the stone, all of them mixed together, all of them, learning from one another," Bruce said coming up to vision.

"you're saying vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda questioned him.

"I'm saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of vision left, perhaps the best parts," he told her.

"We can do that?" Natasha asked.

"not me, not here"

"Well, you better find someone and somewhere fast Ross isn't just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back," Rhodey told you all as you started to think for a minute before knowing the best place.

"I know somewhere," you said smirking, looking at Steve who knew exactly what you were talking about.