Family

It had been a few months since you guys had taken in love into your home. Jane had also been getting better and had been staying at the hospital in new Asgard, she decided that her days of being mighty Thor were over.

You walked into the kitchen in your pajamas stopping behind love and giving her a kiss on the head. "Good morning." You said to her as you walked into the kitchen.

"Eggs?" Thor asked as he cracked some into a pan.

"Yes please," you said walking over and pouring orange juice into a cup.

"Do you want orange juice love?" You asked your child from across the room.

"Orange juice?" She asked.

"Yeah juice from an Orange- you know what I'll let you try it." You said walking over.

You placed it on the table before realizing her jacket was the wrong way round. "Hello?" You asked pulling down the hoodie. "There we go." You said just as Thor came over and put pancakes in front of her.

You walked back into the kitchen and quickly took the eggs off the pan and onto your plate.

"Excuse me. What are those?" Love asked Thor as she pointed to the plate.

"They're pan flaps, From earth." Thor told her.

"I don't think I like pan flaps." The child told him.

"You love them."

"No, I don't"

"Yes, you do."

"I've never had that in my life."

"Come on, eat up we have to go. We're gonna be late. Now, where are your boots?"

"I'm wearing them." She said putting her feet on the table to reveal her mismatched slippers.

"You're not wearing those"

"Yes I am"

"No your not."

"Yes I ammmm" she said to him in a singsong voice.

"No. Your. Not."

"Go to hell demon!" Love yelled as her eyes glowed purple.

A laser beam shot out of her eyes about to hit Thor before you put a shield up in front of him.

"What have we told you about using your magic for an unnecessary reason?" You asked her with your hands on your hips.

"Wow! Brand new now destroyed. Thank you very much!" He yelled at the child. "You know what? You can wear what you want, don't come complaining to us when your feet get sore all right? You will get no sympathy from us" Thor told her.

"Ok fine I'll wear the boots." She said defeated.

"Thank you," Thor said relieved.

———

"All right, now where's Mjolnir?" You asked as you walked into the room.

"Right over there, sleeping in the bed!" Love pointed to the basket under the seat next to you.

"In the bed?" You asked yourself as you pulled the basket out from under the seat. "Oh wow," you said when you noticed a face drawn onto the hammer. "That is not coming off," you said picking my Mjolnir and trying to rub the drawing off with your thumb.

"What did you do?" Thor asked her when you showed him the face drawn on.

"Eh, she looked boring before." She told you guys.

"Yeah, I suppose she did." You said to her. "I love it, very creative." You said as Thor opened the door.

Love stood at the door as you and Thor kneeled on either side of her.

"Okay, now you see the aliens down there? The stripy ones?" Thor asked pointing.

"yeah, They look nice," she said smiling.

"Yeah, they are nice. That's why we have to look after them" you told her as both of them looked at you.

"Got it, protect the nice ones." She smiled at you guys.

Thor smiled as he stroked her hair. "We love you, sweetie"

"I love you guys too"

Thor called over Stormbreaker before handing it to love. You tossed Mjolnir over to thor as you used your magic to put yourself in your suit.

You three stood up and looked at the aliens for a moment. You and Thor looked at each other and nodded before you three started to run toward the aliens.

You ran across the sand as all you three eyes glowed at the same time. Lightning danced around Thor as his suit came on. Lightning started rumbling around the place as clouds filled the sky.

You guys jumped up into the sky all at the same time and headed into battle...

The end...or is it?