The battle of Sokovia

You had already been ready.

You walked into the room where the twins were to check up on them, they had never done something like this before.

"Hey guys, how you doing?" you asked them.

"Yeah, well it's our first time in battle," Pietro said looking over at Wanda.

You walked over to one of the closets and noticed one of your jackets, you grabbed it, "Wanda" you called out. Wanda looked over and you tossed her one of your jackets. "You might get cold," you said shrugging your shoulders before facing Pietro. "There is a closet full of shoes just...over here," you said opening one of the cabinets and grabbing a pair of shoes, and handing a pair to Pietro.

"Thanks"

You looked back over at Wanda. She was looking out the window. You went over to her and saw her staring at Thor and vision.

"Which one are you looking at?" You asked her.

"Vision, he's....different from what he seemed to be." She said turning her head to you.

"Yeah, I guess" you didn't realize that you were zoned out while talking to her, staring at Thor.

She looked at you and back to the men.

"Do you have a thing for him?" She asked you to point at Thor.

You came back and looked at who she was pointing at. "Oh, vision? No, no, no!"

"Not him, Thor." She said to you. "Absolutely not! Why would you think that?" You scoffed.

"I don't need to read your mind to know, it's obvious," she said chuckling.

You looked over at her, somewhat faking a smile. "Maybe I do, I don't know, it's complicated." You said to her. "You know, I can tell you're interested in vision, if you can't tell, I also read minds," you said smirking.

"We are quite alike, y/n, You're different than what I thought you would be. I grew up thinking that your dad killed my parents, my whole life has been a fit of rage and I've always wanted revenge against your family," she admitted to you.

"Your reasoning is completely justified Wanda, you were young when my dad found out what was happening the company stopped, my dad wants to make a change to the world now and make it better."

———

"Ultron knows we're coming, odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of sokovia didn't. So our priority is getting them out" Steve told everyone as tony landed the jet.

"We need to clear the city!" Tony said to everyone. "They are under attack, we want to make sure everyone is safe." He continued, as the back of the jet opened.

You flew around until you landed in a park, an area where a lot of people were around.

"Sokovia is under attack! You must leave the city!" You shouted. When people decided to ignore you, you landed on your feet and began to control the people, using mind control, you put them in a haze as everyone got up as started evacuating the city.

You flew around evacuating the city. "Bruce have you found Natasha?" You asked through the comms.

"Yeah I've got her"

"Hey y/n"

"Oh thank god" you huffed.

You flew around finding Clint.

"Everyone should be out of these apartment buildings, you might want to make sure though," Clint said to you.

You nodded at him and using your mind you found a few people still in the building, you flew into the building helping people evacuate them.