"Im going to thor"

You had been in Wakanda for around a week before getting any new updates on your friends, soon after the fight between the avengers T'challa got you out before the government showed up to collect the others, and you landed in Wakanda with him where you were greeted by your new friend Shuri, T'challas little sister.

You knew about t'challa telling Ross about Natasha's betrayal and that he followed your dad to where cap and Bucky went to go after Zemo, who is now locked up.

It was until one afternoon you were surprised to see Bucky and Steve arrive in Wakanda with t'challa.

"Oh my god!" You yelled running up to Steve and hugging him. "Are you Alright? How is everyone?"

"I've gotten the others out of prison, they're all doing their own thing now, Wanda's going to vision, Clint and Scott have been put on house arrest for 2 years sam sticking with us and Nat is currently on the run from Ross, but she's alright. We are trying to locate her."

"That's good to hear," you said looking up at him, then over to Bucky. "What happened to your arm?"

"Your dad," he said to you.

"Ohh" you mouthed.

———

"Are you sure you wanna do this buck?" Steve asked Bucky who was sitting on an examination bed.

"I can't trust my own mind. So until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head, I think going back under is the best thing. For everybody" he said to Steve.

"At least you won't age." You said to him which he chuckled at. "Honestly you guys are the best-looking hundred-year-old men I have ever seen," you said as Bucky got up and into the pod.

"I'll see you soon Buck," Steve said.

Bucky smiled at him as the pod closed and filled with cold air.

You stood with Steve for a while before t'challa came over to you guys.

"Thank you for this" Steve said to him.

"Your friend and my father, they were both victims. If I can help one of them find peace..." t'challa said back.

"You know if they find out of either y/n for Buckys here...they will come for them." He said to t'challa then looking at you,

"Let them try," t'challa said looking out into the Wakanda mountains.

Steve then turned to look at you"What will you be Doing?" Steve asked you.

"I'm going to Thor," you said looking at him, smiling.