I love you

You looked out of the window of the spaceship at the ocean, you sighed in relief knowing everything was back to normal now, and you were finally free to do whatever you wanted. you've got up from your seat, peeking around the door to see Thor and Valkyrie talking.

"Snooping?" A voice came from behind you.

You jumped a bit "let me know when you're going to sneak up on me next time rabbit" you wanted him. "I need to talk to him I just don't know how," you told him.

"How about going up to him and saying "we need to talk" don't ya think?" Rocket said to you.

You looked down at him and sighed "fine!" You said in defeat, walking out of the ship and over to Thor and Valkyrie.

You saw Thor and Valkyrie stop talking as she walked away.

"Thor? Can we talk?" You asked as you came up to him.

"Yes yes, what is it?" he said as you stood in front of him.

"for all those years, that you were alone. when I came to visit you during the blip. how come every single time, you would refuse to talk to me to even see me, I mean I-I was going insane. It felt like you didn't want to be around me anymore. And it just so happens that I am crazy in love with you and for those five years I was completely heartbroken." You admitted to him as you broke into a sob.

"because I felt like I wasn't good enough for you," he told you.
"Everyone I ever loved died in front of me, and I am crazy in Love with you too. And I just couldn't bear to see you be killed, knowing that it was my fault." He admitted.

"Thor.." you said grabbing his face. "I promise you, I am not going to die," you told him.

"I know that now," he said as he wrapped his arms around your hips. "But how do you love me? Look at me. I'm a total mess" he asked.

"I don't care how you look, how you act, God, even how you smell because I love you for you," you said to him closing the gap between you guys, kissing.

"I missed you so much," you said after the kiss putting your foreheads together.

"I missed you dearly y/n," he said before pausing, taking his forehead off yours and grabbing your hands from his face, putting them in his. "And for the longest time, ever since I met you, I've wanted you to be mine." He said taking in a breath. "Will you?" He asked

A large smile formed on your face. "Yes, yes of course!" You said kissing him.

———

"Oh, here we are!" Thor said as you guys came into the shop together hand in hand. "Tree! Good to see you!" He said as he put both of your guy's bags on the table.

"Ahh, the Asgardians of the galaxy are back together again!" He said coming up next to peter, you going over and standing next to him.

"Where to first?" Thor asked himself as he swiped across the screen.

"Hey," Peter said swiping it back to the other screen. "Just so you know this is my ship still. I'm in charge"

"I know, I know. Of course, you are. Of course!" Thor said swiping the screen again.

"So you say of course but then you touch the map. It makes you think that maybe you didn't realize I was in charge."

"Ah now- quail that's your own insecurities in there-"

"Quail?"

"Okay, I am merely. Trying to be of service and assisting-" you chuckled at him.

"Quill."

"That's what I said."

"You should fight for one another for the honor of leadership," Drax said.

"Sounds fair," you said smirking, joking as Thor looked at you.

"It's not necessary okay?"

"It's not"

"I got some blasters unless you guys wanna use knives." Rocket told the men.

"Oh yes, please, use knives," mantis said from behind you

"Yeah knives"

"I am Groot"

The men looked at each other before laughing.

"Not necessary"

"There shall be no knifing one another everybody knows who's in charge!" Thor told everyone.

"Me...right?" Peter asked.

"Yes, you" Thor Laughed. "Of course! Of course. Of course..."

You guys officially defeated Thanos, you were free and now dating the love of your life! What could go wrong? Everything was perfect...