Lady sif

"You should've let me hit At least one!" You whisper yelled to Thor.

"I'm sorry it's just, there's been no battle like this since Thanos," he whispered back to you just before you guys got interrupted.

"God of disaster, we thank you. We feared we would be at war forever without the protection of our gods, but now peace shall reign." King yakan said as he and his people walked over to you guys.

"In return for your service please accept these gifts." He said pointing as you looked over.

You watched as four Indigarrians pulled out two huge goats that were screaming out of the rubble of the fallen temple.

"As is tradition, the protectors of our world are bestowed with great beasts."

"Giant goats!" Korg said excitedly next to you.

"Oh look at those! They are wonderful. Y/n, Korg, look at that, those things are beautiful. King yakan thank you so much!" Thor said happily. "Listen, um, about the temple..."

"I don't wanna talk about the temple."

"I know, but if we were to talk about it I think it's important-"

"It's making me sad, and mad."

"Okay I'll stop talking," Thor said as he stopped his rambles and chuckled awkwardly.

"Don't forget the goats, which you u have accepted and must take with you. No backsies!" He said before walking away.

"Aw they are beautiful," Thor said

"Yes they are beautiful" Korg replied

"They also scream quite a lot," you said to them.

"They'll be fine."

———

The goats screamed their heads off as you guys were on the ship. You watched as the others argued as you sat on the table before being thrown off the table by one of the goats kicking it. You quickly got up and back up a bit away from the goats.

"They should live with us forever!" Drax said excitedly as he held onto the one that kicked the table.

"I'm putting them down!" Nebula yelled as she strutted over with a laser blaster in her hands, mantis following behind her with a gun too.

"Get out of my way!" She scream as she was about to blast the goat.

"Hey hey! Woah Woah Woah Woah!"

Thor grabbed the gun as it shot out, quickly coming your way before you put up a shield, it bouncing off and into korgs face making him fall.

"Korg you okay?" You asked him.

"Yeah bro all good!" He said sticking a thumbs up to you.

"Okay everybody just relax, the goats are gonna be fine. If not we can just use them for meat.." Thor announced.

The goats quickly stopped screaming before turning their heads right in thors direction.

"...ting people. Meeting people. They're a great conversation starter."

"And I've been told you can summon them with a special whistle that goes something like this. 'Wohp' no that's not it 'wphoo' no that's not it 'pshoo' no that's not it. You have a go!" Korg said pointing to mantis.

"Arghhhhh"

"No that's not it"

You continued to watch korg as he attempted to make the whistle, unfortunately without any luck.