An accident

(A/n)
As y'all know Thor is not in civil war, so for the following few chapters he won't be present but of course, he will still be mentioned! also sorry for not updating in a while!

———

1 year later

You were currently seated next to Natasha outside a cafe in a hat and sunglasses.

"All right what do you see?" Steve asked through the comms.

"Standard beat cops. A small station, quiet street. It's a good target" Wanda replied who was at a table across from you guys.

"There's an atm on the south corner, which means?" Steve asked.

"Cameras"

"Both cross streets are one way."

"So, compromised escape routes."

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asked Wanda.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute," she replied.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security which means more guns which means more headaches for somebody, probably us," you said to everyone

"You guys know y/n and I can move things with our minds right?" Wanda says.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature," Nat tells Wanda.

"Anybody ever tells you you're a little bit paranoid?" Sam asks.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Nat asks Sam.

"Eyes on Target Folks, this is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in 6 months, I don't wanna lose him." Steve paused before talking again."Sam, see that garbage Truck? Tag it." Steve told him.

"Stuff is about to get interesting ladies," you told Wanda and Nat smiling, taking a sit of tea.

"The Trucks loaded for max weight, and the drivers armed."

"It's a battering ram," you said.

"Go now," Steve said suddenly.

"What?"

"He's not hitting The Police."

"All right lets Go, ladies," nat said to us getting up.

We split up, Wanda going towards Sam and Steve while Nat and I ran the other way in search of any remaining hydra agents. Nat quickly hopped onto a motorcycle as you flew up into the air.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon," Steve told us through comms.

"We're on it," I told him flying behind Nat who was leading the way.

Natasha hopped off the bike about a street away and began running to the scene, you grabbed her arm and flew up so you could get there faster, nat didn't use the motorcycle because it would alert the remaining hydra agents, You and nat Split up taking a truck of soldiers each. You Landed knocking out a soldier already before hitting 2 more soldiers With Energy bolts. You heard the truck engine turn on behind you, you whipped around grabbed the engine of the truck with your magic, and ripped it out of the truck.

you used your telekinesis and shot the back doors of the truck open and blasted the hydra agents inside before they could even process what was happening.

A explation was heard behind you and you whipped around and watched as nat rolled out of the now exploded truck, you quickly ran over to her.

"Are you ok?" You ran over giving her a hand.

"Yeah I'm fine, c'mon," she said running towards the market where the remaining soldiers were.

"I've got 4 they're splitting up," Sam told us.

"I've got the two on the left." You told them, running towards them.

"It's a Shell Game Now, one of them has the payload," Steve told you, guys.

You Spotted one of the soldiers and you started running toward them.

"Out of the way!" You yelled at the people around before tackling one of the guys.

You got up and watched as he grabbed for his gun. You captured his arm twisting it using your magic to crumple up the gun. You elbowed him in the nose before punching his stomach multiple times sending him back. You heard a Gun Click behind you so you used your magic to Grab a basket and threw it at the guy's stomach. While the guy hurdled over you grabbed the basket and whipped it under the guy's feet, dropping him to the ground. The other guy got up, You ran up to him lunging yourself onto his shoulders flipping around and pulling him down before grabbing the other guy and taking him down to the ground With you.

The other guy Instantly got up and you kicked him in the face, the other one got up and you punched him in the gut then grabbed his leg making him fall onto his back. You flipped over him grabbed a gun pointing it at him while he did the same to you back. You looked over and you saw the other guy pull out the vile.

"Drop it, or I'll drop this... Drop it!!" One of the guys told you.

"He'll do it!" The Guy With The gun warned you.

You smirked as you watched redwing fly over behind the guy with the vile before shooting him in the neck. The man with the gun looked over for a second and you got the chance to shoot him. Your powers easily came in handy as the vile floated right before it was about to fall onto the ground. You looked at the vile grabbing it confused, you weren't even thinking of using your magic it just happened?

You got up turning towards redwing.

"Payload Secure thanks, Sam."

"Don't thank me!"

"...I'm not thanking that thing."

"He's cute Go ahead pet him."

"...thank you.....redwing," you said unamused.

"That's more Like it!" Sam said as he instructed redwing to come back over to him.

You heard an explosion from a building in the distance so you quickly flew up and over to it.

Steve and Wanda were already there, The Building was on Fire, and Wanda was on her knees crying. You watched as Steve ran into the building as youran over to Wanda.

"Are you ok? What happened?!" You asked kneeling down and grabbing her shoulder.

"It's all my fault." She cried. "i-i lost control of my powers" she cried and stuttered in your arms.

You didn't know what to say to her.

"I'm dangerous" she sobbed. "my magic, the whole telekinesis thing.." 

"Then what does that make me?" You asked her.

She looked up at you. Tears in her eyes.

"No I'm sorry y/n" she looked down. "I didn't mean it Like that, I just lost control I threw Rumlow into that Building Full of people! innocent people that didn't deserve to die!" She yelled pointing at the building.

"Ohh...Wanda." You said as you hugged her.