Back to asgard

You, Thor, and rocket, all together took one path through the quantum realm, landing back in time, on Asgard. You guys landed in the dungeons of the castle, having to sneak your way through to get the aether.

"Shh- wait," Thor said putting out his hand as he looked into one of the cells.

You peeped your head around his shoulder to see Loki in one of them, before Thor quickly ran across, you and rocket following after him.

After sneaking your way up the castle you guys hid behind a large pillar.

"For you lady Jane" you watched as an Asgardian woman handed Jane some clothing down the hall.

"Um, so you have anything with pants?" She asked them.

"Pants?"

"Never mind these will be fine thank you"

"Ok, there's jane."

"All right, here's the deal tubby, and magical lady demon thing. You're gonna charm her" rocket said pointing to you "I'm gonna poke her with this thing and extract the reality, stone, and you...just stay watch and make sure nobody comes, then we will get gone lickety-split." Rocket told us.

"Thor huffed before putting up his finger. "I'll be right back okay? The wine cellar is just down there, my father used to have this dude barrel of Aakonian ale. I'll see if the scullery has a couple to-go cups" Thor said backing up.

"Hey hey!" You said grabbing him and bringing him back. "Aren't you drunk enough alread-" you guys got interrupted by a door opening, You quickly grabbed Thor again and hid you guys behind the pillar.

"If you could send Loki some soup."

"Yes milady"

"And ask our librarians to pull some volumes from the astronomy shelf," a woman said as she walked past you guys from the other side of the room.

You watched as Thor got up from around the pillar as his eyes kept following the woman.

"Who is the fancy broad?" Rocket asked.

"That's my mother," he said as his voice cracked. "She dies today."

"Oh, that's today?" You questioned him.

You watched as Thor began to breathe heavily. "I can not do this, I can not do this." He kept telling you guys "I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't have come this is a bad idea," he said

"Hey hey hey come on, are you ok," you said grabbing his face.

"No no no I think I'm having a panic attack." He told you.

"No, no, your not, your gonna be okay." You told him.

"Come here, right here" rocket said as thor stepped closer, just then rocket slapped him across the face.

You flinched as your hand's leg go of thors face quickly.

"you think you're the only one who lost people? What do you think we're doing here? I lost the only family I ever had. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antennas... all gone. I get you miss your mom but she's gone, really gone, and there are plenty of people who are only kind of gone and you can help them. So is it too much to ask that you brush the crumbs out of your beard, make sure that no one's around to catch us, and then when no one is looking suck the infinity, stone out that that woman and help me get my family back" rocket told Thor.

"For a raccoon that wasn't a bad speech," you told him.

"Yeah..thanks whatever."

Thor sighed "okay"