A classic thor adventure

It had been around two years since everyone had come back from the blip. You and Thor joined the guardians of the galaxy for that time, you guys helped people all over space and also took your own adventures alone.

You guys now sat at the edge of a cliff together as the golden sun shone over the two of you. You and Thor sat next to each other legs crossed and your eyes closed, taking in the fresh air and the calmness around you. You and thor decided you were both done battling. Unless someone asked for your guy's help to win a battle.

"Y/n, Thor, we need your help to win this battle, let's go." a voice behind you and Thor said coming up the cliff.

You slowly opened your eyes and turned your head around to see Peter and Mantis standing there.

"Ahh okay. Come on, Stormbreaker" Thor said getting up and grabbing Stormbreaker out of the ground, roots breaking free from the bottom of the handle as he dusted the dirt off of the axe.

You got back onto your feet as you watched Thor jump off the cliff before riding Stormbreaker like a witch on a broom down to the battle, all three of you guys' eyes following as he circled the cliff.

"Hurry up!!!" Thor yelled at you guys as he flew away.

"You guys wanna go the easy way or the hard way?" You asked the two in front of you.

"You know, I'm not really bothered walking back down this cliff, what's the easy way?" Peter asked you.

You smirked at him before jumping off the cliff. Peter and mantis ran over to the edge as you flew up, you raised your hand and flicked it in the air as mantis and Peter started to levitate off of the ground as you guys started flying down the cliff.

"I rather waking! I rather walking!" Peter yelled as you guys flew down, as mantis giggled.

You three landed as Thor got up on top of a rock and looked over at the sight in front of him. You walked over standing next to the rock, an automatic shield protected you from getting hit by the lasers being blasted at you, peter soon came next to you and leaned against the rock.

"Hello everybody!" Thor yelled out.

"Well well, look who it is!" Rocket said as he spotted you two.

"How are we Doing guys?" Thor smiled.

"Terrible! We're all about to die." Drax yelled as he took cover from the blasts.

"You said this planet would be a relaxing holiday!" Rocket yelled at you.

"I said it was going to be like a relaxing holiday." You told him.

"But look at that resplendent skyscape. Three suns of Saturn, what could be more relaxing than that?" Thor chuckled as he looked around.

"An actual holiday!" Rocket yelled as he blasted the creatures.

"God of thunder!" A voice said coming up behind you and Thor.

"King yakan!"

"You have finally joined our fight!" He said to Thor happily as he got down from the rock.

"Well, as they say, better late than not at all," he said chuckling, "ah this is my lady, y/n, she does these crazy wiggleywoos out of her hands, very helpful!" He told the king as he mimicked your hand motions before grabbing your shoulder.

"Yes very nice! As you know we used to live in a peaceful oasis. But then our gods were murdered." The king told you two.

"Murdered?" You asked him.

He nodded. "And now our sacred temple has been left unguarded, and habooska hordes took control of its power. It is our most sacred shrine and he desecrated it." King yakan told you two as he pointed to the huge building behind you.

"Not for long," Thor said to him.

"Ahh!"

"King yakan, Tell them what happened here today. Tell them the time that Thor, and his ragtag, motley crew of misfit desperados, turned the tide of the battle, and etched their names in history.." Thor got back onto the rock behind him as he went on as Peter rolled his eyes next to you.

"Did he just call us misfit desperados?" you said to peter

"This ends here and now!" Thor said turning to the temple and taking off his robe to reveal his outfit.

You rolled your eyes at his outfit and sighed before looking at Peter. "What have you done" You whispered to him.

"What? he needed a style, and it just so happens that the king of style is right here" peter smirked as he pointed to himself.

The sky rumbled as lightning crashed down on Thor, you noticed the booskans hop onto their vehicles and started driving over quickly.

Thor flew up into the air as he landed onto the battlefield, he swung Stormbreaker at the booskans vehicles, instantly destroying them and blowing them up.

"Are you going to help him?" Peter asked you.

"Let him have his moment" you replied chuckling as you watched your boyfriend show off, your head resting on your hand as you stared at the god of thunder.

The blasting stopped hitting you guys as the booskans focus was only on Thor at the moment before he swung Stormbreaker to one of them, the lightning traveling across each vehicle blowing it up and killing them.

Thor jumped up as two of them came for him on either side, his legs stopping them as he did the splits in the air. Your head hit your hands as you groaned.

"Uhh, what's he doing?" Peter asked, your head rose while you watched Thor fly up the glass temple and killed the last one before he flew back over to where everyone else was.

The people cheered at Thor as he landed back on the same rock he was on just a minute later.

"Well done everybody. We can collectively take credit for that because we worked as a team." He said pointing to everyone.

Your hands went to your hips as you frowned and tilted your head as you looked at him.

"We used our hearts and our minds to defeat the enemy with minimal loss or damage," he said before you guys headed cracking.

Your eyes focused on the temples behind Thor, that's where the noise was coming from, it continued to crack before the whole thing fell.

"What a classic Thor Adventure! Hurrah!"