Locker Room (angst + lemon)

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: ARGUMENT ⚠️

Y/N POV:

I'm in the gym getting ready, when I hear the teacher start talking.

"Alright, today we're playing dodgeball, just like yesterday. You know your teams, so go to your sides."

I head to the right side of the gym when I see C/N with a confused look on his face. I'm about to go ask him what's wrong when he speaks up.

"Sir, I wasn't here yesterday. What side should I go to?"

"It doesn't matter, just pick a side."

C/N looks at me, over to the other side of the gym, and back to me. He seems conflicted until his friend calls for him.

"Come on, C/N! The game's about to start!"

C/N's friend gives me a smug look when he goes over to her instead of to me. I just sigh under my breath and look away. I go to my side and wait for the teacher to blow the whistle. We all line up, and the whistle is blown. I sprint to the half-court line and grab 2 of the balls & start chucking them. I see one coming at my face and quickly move out of the way. A ball rolls to me, so I grab it. I notice C/N nearby and throw it at him, but not too hard. I miss, and he tries to throw one at me. I easily dodge it, and we begin going back and forth. He and I both throw one at the same time and we simultaneously hit each other. His hit me on the shoulder while mine hit him in the face. I see him tear up as we go to the bleachers and I start trying to apologize.

"Shit, I am so —"

"Shut up Y/N! C/N doesn't want to talk to you, or even be around you! Get away from him!"

Once C/N's friend finishes that, I back up a bit.

"Got it. Sorry."

I head out of the gym and into the locker room to try and calm down, sitting on the bench. I get my hair out of my face and stare at the wall. I hear the door open and quickly head toward the bathroom stall, only for C/N to stop me.

"Why did you leave like that?"

"Why are you in here, C/N?"

C/N sighs and gives me a dumbfounded look.

"Do you really believe her?"

"Why wouldn't I? She's your best friend. You guys go way back, so I'd think she'd know your feelings better than I do."

"Y/N, please. She's just jealous! Nothing to worry about."

"C/N, are you really that oblivious?"

"What do you mean?"

I look at the wall and back at him.

"She likes you. A lot. Any time I try to come near you, she gets on my ass and tells me to fuck off."

"But she knows I'm gay, so I know she wouldn't do that... Why would you lie about her like that?!"

"I'm not. Just because you're gay doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings for you, okay? No matter how much she hates me, I still acknowledge the fact that she can't control her feelings. No matter what your orientation is."

"Really..? Wait what am I saying? You lied about my best friend! And to think I liked you..."

"So you don't hate—"

"Go to hell. Leave her alone. She didn't do anything to you."

"You don't know whether she did anything to me or not. She doesn't tell you absolutely everything."