Femboy (lemon)

Hellflare11 request

Y/N POV:

Everyone sits down in their chairs as the bell rings, signalling the beginning of class. Most of the other students talk amongst themselves while I quietly take out my choir folder. While I wait for class to start, I decide to skim through our songs for our next concert.

As I'm about to start practicing my part, I hear the classroom door open. I look up from my folder and watch as the teacher walks into the classroom.

"Good morning. Since everyone is already seated, I'm going to take attendance."

~*time skip*~

"And lastly... C/N. Does anyone know where he is?"

I turn my attention to the sound of the door opening again, my eyes slightly widening when C/N walks into the classroom.

"Just got here, ma'am."

My mouth goes dry when I see C/N's outfit. His black baggy sweater fully covers his arms, his hands sticking out just enough that his fingers peak out. His black pleated skirt reaches just above his knees, the rest of his legs covered by black and white striped tights. His choker, which has a small moon charm on it, and black platform boots pull the whole outfit together.

"There you are, C/N. What's your excuse for being late this time? Did you get railroaded on your way here? Did you forget your phone when you were already halfway to school? Did you, perhaps, forget your homework at your workplace again, so you had to go get it?"

"Actually, ma'am, my car broke down on the highway. I managed to get my mom to pick me up from the highway and bring me here."

"That's also what you said happened last Monday when you were late."

C/N slightly shrugs taking his seat next to me and setting his things onto the floor under the chair.

"Anyway, I know we were going to begin practicing our concert music today, but the piano still needs to be repaired. I decided to have you all do a project instead."

The whole class groans in annoyance at the idea, which the teacher totally ignores.

"For this project, you will be creating your own parody of a song. The song will have to be approved by me, and the topic of the parody needs to be school appropriate, obviously."

"Can we at least work on the project in groups?"

Please no.

"No. No groups."

Oh thank god.

"No groups, because this will be done in partners."

Fuck. I'm gonna end up doing all the work all by myself, especially if I'm paired with (classmate), like always.

"I will be choosing your partners for you, as well. I already have the list created. I'll read off the list now."

~*time skip*~

"And lastly, Y/N and C/N. Those are your partners. Move seats so you're next to your partner and begin brainstorming. You will not have time to work on this in class once the piano gets fixed, so I would recommend working on this project outside of class."

With those finishing statements, (teacher) sits at her desk and begins typing on her computer.

C/N turns to me in his chair, looking up at me.

"It's really loud in here, Y/N. Would you rather just talk about this after school or something?"

I swallow nervously and nod, trying to hide my flusteredness.