Sick Baby (littlespace + angst + fluff)

⚠️Content warning: vomiting ⚠️

Y/N POV:

"I no wanna!"

"What's gotten into you, bub?"

"No wanna nap!"

I cross my arms and stick my lip out, pouting and turning to the wall.

"Bub-"

"No!"

"Keep going like this and you're going to have to go to timeout."

"Hmph. Fine."

I huff and turn back to C/N, my eyes welled up with tears of frustration.

Why does he keep telling me to go away? Can't he see something's wrong with me?

"Is something wrong? Why are you acting like this? This isn't like you at all, bub."

I give him an angry face before stomping my foot on the ground and crossing my arms again. C/N gives me a stern look, only making me cry more.

"Why won't you talk to me, bub? I can't help you if I don't know what's going on."

I feel kinda dizzy...

My breathing gets heavier, my body getting weaker. I decide to sit down, hoping it'll help. Just then, my head starts throbbing and my skin starts to develop a thin film of sweat.

My clothes are too hot.

Ignoring the weird look C/N's giving me, I hurry to get my shirt off.

"Why on Earth are you throwing your clothes on the floor..?"

It won't stop.

My heart starts to race, my throat starting to hurt. I feel my tummy start hurting and fear starts kicking in.

Something feels wrong.

"Dada, I feel icky..."

As soon as the words leave my mouth, the whole room starts spinning around me and my stomach feels like it's on fire. My body's really shaky.

C/N gets to me just in time with the trashcan. He holds it under my chin as I uncontrollably spill out the leftovers of my lunch. Tears pour out of my eyes as my body hunches over the can.

C/N POV:

Y/N finishes puking and starts crying loudly, my heart aching with sympathy for him. I put the can down onto the floor next to his feet and hurry to the kitchen, grabbing a paper towel and wiping Y/N's mouth with it. I throw the paper towel into the trash can next to Y/N.

I take Y/N into my arms almost immediately after, cradling him gently and kissing his head as I let him cry against me.

" 'm hot, Dada..."

I help Y/N to take his clothes the rest of the way off, feeling my heart break a bit when I feel how hot he is to the touch.

He's burning up...

"Let's get you to bed, bub. You need all the rest you can get."

Rather than putting up a fight like he was earlier, Y/N simply nods, whimpering softly in pain and leaning his head on my shoulder. I pick him up, holding him on my hip and carrying him to our bedroom. He nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, clinging to me tiredly.

~*time skip*~

I delicately lay Y/N down onto our bed, gently running my fingers through his hair. His eyes are heavy already, despite the fact that we only just laid down.