Picnic (fluff)

mymelody4tw request

Y/N POV:

I think about the conversation that I just had with C/N and struggle to stop myself from shaking out of anxiety and excitement. I replay the memory over and over again, waiting nervously to meet him later for the picnic he asked for. My thoughts start running as a loud voice snaps me out of them.

"Pay attention, Y/N. You can daydream later."

I blink a few times and nod, quietly apologizing to the teacher and paying attention. I look at C/N out of the corner of my eye throughout the entire class, sometimes seeing him looking back at me and causing me to get shy.

At some points, he grazes his hand over mine and I hope its not accidental. I want to return his touches, but I can't since we're in class and would get in trouble for pda.

"Alright, class. The rest of the class is free time, since I didn't have the energy to prepare a worksheet for the lesson today. Have fun."

C/N looks at me immediately after and I look back at him, trying to hold back my smile in attempts to keep things from being awkward. C/N moves his desk closer to mine and looks directly at me.

"Yes, C/N?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing. I just got zoned out."

I nod a bit in understanding and pull up a meme I wanted to show him, and I realize he's still looking at me. I look at his eyes to search for how he's feeling, and I can't exactly tell.

His eyebrows are slightly furrowed, but not enough to be noticable by most people. His eyes are half-lidded and he seems dazed. They have a bit of a twinkle in them because of the way the light hits them. His lips are slightly parted and shiny from lip gloss he put on earlier. He has a bit of a blush on his cheeks. A bit of his hair is in his eyes as well.

I really want to kiss him.

I start slowly leaning in until the bell rings, interrupting our moment. I sigh to myself, getting my things together and heading to my next class.

The whole way I'm walking to my next class, I can't get the almost-kiss out of my mind. My cheeks heat up tremendously at the thought.

This boy really has a hold on me.

~*time skip*~

I'm at lunch, C/N sitting next to me and eating the school food while I have my own lunch from home that I'm eating.

"Hey Y/N?"

I turn to face him, a bit of food still in my mouth and humming a question.

"Can I try a bit of your food?"

I nod and pick up a piece of my food, putting it in his mouth and giggling to myself.

"Thanks."

He chews it and swallows, looking at me again. I giggle again seeing the look on his face.

"What is it, Y/N?"

"It's just that you're looking at me again."

"Oh I am?"

He goes wide-eyed and looks at his food instead. I smile a bit to myself, silently enjoying the look on his face.

"So, where are we going to meet for the picnic after school, C/N? I don't think we discussed that."