Creamy (lemon)

Toffeefairy request

⚠️Trigger warning: mention/usage of knife⚠️

Y/N POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BE-

I turn the alarm off, sitting up and seeing that C/N isn't in bed.

You know what? I'm bored. I'm gonna choose chaos today.

Curious as to what he's doing, I walk downstairs and listen for him.

After a few moments of silence, I hear a sizzling sound coming from the kitchen.

Ah, there he is.

I quietly step down the stairs, making sure I don't make any noise as I approach C/N from behind.

Three... Two... One.

I poke his sides, scaring him. I laugh hysterically as I see him jolt. He laughs softly, turning to me.

"Good morning to you, too, Y/N. Someone woke up in a good mood."

"Yeah, I guess I'm just extra happy today."

"That's nice. Anyway, I'm making breakfast. It's French toast. Wanna help?"

I'm gonna tease him until he snaps.

"Sure."

C/N nods in acknowledgement, smiling and pointing to the fridge.

"Can you go ahead and grab the cream out of the fridge? I'm gonna make whipped cream."

"Yes, Sir."

I call C/N 'Sir' to mess with him, stifling a giggle as I open the fridge. I get onto my knees to search through the fridge, arching my back slightly. I hear his breath hitch from behind me, his eyes glued to me as I grab the cream container and stand back up.

I turn to C/N and hand him the cream, acting completely innocent, as if I didn't just get onto my knees and stick out my ass to try and tease him. C/N takes the container and puts it onto the counter next to him, visibly caught off guard.

"I just remembered that I forgot the cinnamon sugar in the back of the cabinet. Could you grab that for me for when the French toast is done?"

I nod, seeing how tall the cabinet is and getting an idea. I open the cabinet, standing on my toes to grab the cinnamon sugar. My shirt lifts slightly, showing off my midriff. I can feel C/N's eyes on my again as I try to reach up higher, still unable to grab it well enough yet.

"D-do you need help grabbing it, Y/N?"

I shake my head, insisting that I've got it covered. I bend over the slightest bit and reach up higher, finally being able to grab it.

How is this man so tall? Jeez, it took me forever to get it.

I put the cinnamon sugar onto the counter as well, looking at C/N for what to do next. When I turn to him, his eyes shamelessly dart to my bottom half.

Perfect.

~*time skip*~

I place the last fork in front of my seat at the table, making sure everything is set up the way it should be.

The fruit bowls are near the center. There's room for the French toast to sit in the middle of the table. The whipped cream bowl is-

Oh, the whipped cream. I could do something with that.

I grab a spoon and put it into the bowl of homemade whipped cream, smiling to myself mischievously as I wait for C/N to come in so I can commence with my plan.