Stockholm Syndrome (lemon + fluff + angst)

Ajthegamer8272 request

A/N 1: MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING: KIDNAPPING/DARK THEMES! The story will be entirely based around this, so if this can/will trigger you do*NOT* read this!

Y/N POV:

"Thank you so much for inviting me, (friend)! I had so much fun. I'll see you on Monday."

I close the door behind me and look toward the driveway, quickly noticing that my car isn't there. Slightly panicked, I look up and down the street to see if I accidentally parked my car somewhere else. When I don't spot my car anywhere, panic begins setting in.

"Where's my car? I swear to god, if someone stole my car..."

I pull my car keys out of my pocket and click the unlock button, hearing a quiet beep from down the road. I turn toward the direction of the car and see my car driving away.

"Shit!"

I start sprinting toward my car as fast as I can, despite knowing that I won't be able to outrun a car. I'm not paying attention to where I'm running, my focus solely on getting my car back.

After a few minutes, however, my feet and legs start getting tired. As I start trying to push myself harder, I trip over an tree root that grew onto thesidewalk. I stand up before quickly realizing that I lost the car.

I guess I'm walking home, then.

I try to find the quickest route home, only to realize that I have no clue where I am.

Wonderful.

I take a deep breath, feeling around for my phone. When I don't feel it in any of my pockets, I start panicking more. I look through my bag, still not finding it. After a few more moments of thinking, I remember something.

"I left it in the car before the party. Fuck. Now I'm really lost."

I decide to go down a random street, hoping to find something that I recognize so I can find my way home.

~*time skip to 1 hour later*~

Tired and defeated, I lean against the wall of a nearby building and slide down to the ground. Tears of frustration and exhaustion roll down my cheeks as I try to come up with a last-minute solution. As I'm searching the area around me, I notice the street sign.

"31st Street..."

That sounds familiar. Why?

After a bit of thinking, I remember that this is the street my older brother lives on.

"Hopefully he can help me, or at least let me stay the night."

Finally feeling a glimmer of hope, I stand up and wipe the tears off of my face. I quickly make my way to the street my brother lives on, turning the corner and seeing my brother on his front porch.

"(Brother)?"

(Brother) turns his head toward me, his eyes widening when he sees me.

"Y/N? What're you doing here?"

"I need help. My car was stolen and my phone was in the car. I wandered around for a while and-"

"Y/N?"

"Hold on a second. I'm still explaining. Anyway, I, thankfully, found your street and-"

"Y/N."

"I'm not done talking-"

"Y/N!"

"What, (brother)? What's so important that you had to interrupt-"

"Fucking run!"