Movie Night (fluff)

magicman0907 request

Y/N POV:

I'm scrolling through my phone, looking at TikTok, in pure boredom. Rather than sitting around, I decide to get up and make myself some lunch. I put my phone in my pocket, standing up and stretching. I scratch my head and slowly make my way toward the kitchen.

Once I get to the kitchen, I search around all the cabinets and through the fridge & freezer for food. I find nothing appealing. So, naturally, I look through all the cabinets and fridge & freezer again, just in case some new stuff magically appeared.

Finding nothing, once again, I decide to look through door dash to order myself some food. I'm about to tap the app when I get a call from C/N, and I decide to answer it.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi, love."

I hear his smile through the phone and smile a bit myself.

"Did you need something, C/N, or did you just wanna talk?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you something."

"Yes?"

I sit down on my kitchen counter as I keep listening to his talking.

"Do you wanna come over and have a movie day with me? My dad is gonna be gone until tomorrow, and you know how I hate being home alone."

I light up and nod a bunch, even though C/N can't see it.

"I'd love to."

"Alright, awesome. I'll order food, since I know you probably haven't eaten yet."

I chuckle a bit at the accuracy.

"You know me too well, C/N. Thank you, baby. I'll head over there in a bit."

"I'll see you when you get here. Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and start getting a bag ready to spend the night.

~*time skip*~

I pull into C/N's driveway, almost running to the front door in excitement. I knock and wait for C/N to answer. I look around the yard until he opens the door.

"I've already told you that you don't need to knock, love. Come in."

He pulls me inside and closes the door behind us. We go over to the couch, where a bag of food is sitting on the coffee table. C/N starts sorting out our food.

"This one for the cutie, and this one for me."

I giggle a little and take my food.

"You're cute too, C/N. You know that, right?"

C/N goes bright red and hides his face. I smile and pull him closer to my side. He starts eating his food, and I decide to look for a movie.

"What movie are we watching, baby?"

"Oh, I had one pulled up already."

"This one?"

I point at the screen for confirmation. He nods and I start playing the movie. I sit back down next to C/N and eat my food.

~*time skip*~

By now, C/N is totally sucked into the movie and I'm holding C/N with my arm around his shoulders. He's leaning into my side and is resting his head on my shoulder. After a few moments of looking at C/N's face, I notice him looking at my legs and then back at the movie. I decide to bring up his behavior.

"Do you need something, baby? Is something wrong?"

"Oh, it's nothing."

I give him a look and he continues talking.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could lay on your lap while we watch the movie? It's okay if you think it's childish or weird. I just thought I'd-"

"That's totally okay. I have no problem with that."

I help him lay down and get him situated. Once he's laying down, I start playing with his hair and humming softly. I feel his breathing slow slightly and feel him as he snuggles his head into my lap, not turning away from the movie. I look down at him, contently smiling at the sight.

He's so precious.

Every once in a while, he'll point out something interesting that he sees in the movie and get all smiley about it. He'll get a bit bouncy and giggly and the sounds coming out of his mouth give me butterflies.

~*time skip*~

Soon enough, the first movie is over.

"Do you want me to throw away the trash, C/N? That way, I can get us some drinks in the kitchen before we sit back down for another movie."

He lets out a muffled whine and doesn't budge.

"No, I'm too comfy."

"We can't just leave the trash on the coffee table though, C/N."

"Okay, fine. But I get to go back to laying on you once that's all done."

"Yes, sir."

Once he gets his head up, I throw our trash away and get the both of us our drinks. I walk back into the living room, setting the drinks on the table. Not even five seconds pass before I'm tackled onto the couch on my back.

"You were gone forever."

"I wasn't even gone for five minutes, baby."

"It was still too long."

He hooks himself around me like a koala, handing me the remote so I can play the next movie. Once the movie starts, C/N's attention is drawn back to the screen. I begin playing with his hair again while looking at him, feeling like I'm on top of the world.

"Hey, love?"

I hum in response.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

"Also, can I play with your fingers?"

"Of course."

I give him my free hand as I use my other to continue stroking his hair. He's fidgeting with my fingers as his eyes are, again, glued to the screen. I fight the urge to coo at how cute he's acting.

Not too long after, I hear the pattering of rain on the windows.

"It's raining."

"Yeah, it is. That should help us relax a bit."

"Mhm..."

I can already hear C/N getting tired and smile, once again. C/N's breathing starts slowing gradually, but he stops himself and tries to shake his head awake.

"You can sleep, baby. I don't mind."

"Are you sure? I wanna spend more time with you."

"You can spend time with me while you're sleeping. Quality time is quality time. Besides, I love watching you sleep. I mean that in the least creepy way possible, of course."

I hear him giggle a bit before kissing my fingertips, one by one. He kisses my palm and then the back of my hand.

"Goodnight, baby, I love you so much."

"Love you too..."

Not too long after, C/N is fast asleep on my chest. I kiss his head and make sure not to move an inch, in efforts to let him sleep as long as possible. I begin humming quietly and continuing to watch the movie we began earlier.

A/N: I know this is short and not exactly what you wanted, but I hope it's still good :)

The next few non-request stories are going to be a bit angsty, just so you're aware. I'm really proud of them so far, though. I hope you all will enjoy them!