Anatomy (angst + lemon + fluff)

Anonymous request

Y/N POV:

I close my front door and lock it, putting my jacket on the coatrack and carrying my backpack to my room. I put my backpack in my bed and open it, pulling out my calculus & anatomy textbooks and placing them on my desk. I plug my computer in and open it, putting in the password.

There we go. Perfect. Now just to wait for-

I hear a knock at the front door and smile, already knowing who it is. I stand up from my bed, going to the front door and opening it. C/N stands at the door, smiling. I'm about to get him until I notice what he's wearing.

Those shorts are a bit tighter than he normally wears around me. Wait is that a cropped basketball shirt? What the fuck?

Trying to mask the way my skin flushes at the sight of C/N in such seductive clothes.

I need to stay focused. My guardian said I can't have sex with him. I need to calm down.

"Hey, babe."

"Hey, Y/N."

I let C/N in, shutting the door behind him. We both go into my room where C/N sits down, looking up at me with an innocent smile.

You know what? Maybe I'm just being dirty minded. He probably doesn't mean anything by the outfit. It is kinda hot out today.

~*time skip*~

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"What are 'erogenous zones'? I heard about those the other day from a friend and I'm curious."

I blush brightly at the question, starting to speak before interrupting myself. C/N looks at me curiously when I stop, slightly tilting his head to the side.

"What is it, Y/N?"

"It's just a bit embarrassing, that's all. It's not really related to what we're learning in this unit, anyway."

"C'mon, please, Y/N?"

C/N looks up at me from his seat on the floor, giving me puppy eyes.

Fuck.

"Alright. Erogenous zones are any part of the body that can trigger sexual arousal when touched. What friend did you hear that from, anyway?"

"A friend of mine was reading a fanfiction and asked me what it was, since I'm in anatomy. I told them that I didn't know and that I would ask you."

Of course.

"A-alright then. Let's keep going."

I go back to reading out of the anatomy textbook, noticing how C/N's starting to get fidgety.

Hm. Weird.

"Everything alright, C/N?"

C/N blinks rapidly before looking up at me again & nodding.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm okay."

I nod in acknowledgement, going back to reading the book.

~*time skip*~

"-and that is the sinus area. You tear up so easily when you hurt your nose because it's so close to both that and the tear ducts."

"Oh, okay. Is that why I ended up crying when I got my septum piercing done, Y/N?"

"Yeah, that's probably why. Even if it didn't hurt, you probably cried because of how close it is to the sinuses and tear ducts."

"Speaking of piercings, Y/N, did you get your ears pierced?"