Focus (lemon + slight fluff)

olxvhhr  request

C/N POV:

The professor is discussing different forms of persuasion in essays. Meanwhile, I'm fighting off the urge to pull Y/N out of this room and take him.

He's scribbling down his notes while paying attention to this, in my opinion, very boring lecture. I look at him, my hands, and back at him. My mind starts running with thoughts of what I could do to him with these hands.

"Oh fuck~"

I'm gripping his thigh with one hand and tearing his shirt off with my other hand.

"I didn't realize your thighs were this sensitive, Y/N."

He can't seem to respond verbally, only breathing heavily and trying not to squeeze his thighs together.

My hand runs up his chest, neck, across his cheek, and into his hair. I tangle the hand in it and slightly tug to have him look me in the eye. His breath hitches as he tries to not make a noise.

"Only I can make you feel like this. You're mine. Understood?"

He nods frantically at me.

"Now, please..."

"Please what?"

"C/N."

"What is it?"

"C/N."

I shake my head a bit and finally pay attention to the class.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Pay attention to the lecture. This will be on your final."

"Yes ma'am, I apologize for the disruption."

I take a deep breath and turn my attention back to the professor. She continues teaching and I start getting notes down, when I hear Y/N accidentally stab his hand with his pencil and take a sharp breath in.

"Shit, ow..."

I go a bit red and try to shrug it off.

Man, what's wrong with me today? How does something like that turn me on? He literally just made a noise after he stabbed his hand with a pencil.

I continue writing down notes until the professor turns off the lights in the back of the room to turn on a video that lasts 20 minutes about the topic at hand. I see Y/N sit up straight and fix his clothes and his hair while the lights above us were switched off.

I keep glancing over at Y/N, noticing him rolling his eyes & groaning under his breath in boredom at the video. More thoughts start running through my head at the small noise he just made.

Y/N is bouncing up and down on my dick with his hands on my chest for support. He has tears running down his face from how good he's feeling, quickly becoming a moaning mess.

"Has anyone else ever made you feel this good, Y/N?"

He frantically shakes his head and keeps bouncing.

"Words."

"No- ugh~ nobody else has- holy fuck~ made me feel like this before—"

His sentence trails off with him moaning out loud again. He slowly comes closer to cumming, letting out almost pornographic moans at every movement either of us makes.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-"

I quickly realize what I'm doing and shake my head in attempts to shake the thoughts out of my head.

I glance over at him again, and I swear I saw him looking at me and smirking slightly, but I convinced myself that I'm just seeing things and thinking with the wrong head.

I try to not let my mind wander too far, once again, but quickly fail when I feel Y/N's hand on my thigh. I go red and look at the wall opposite of Y/N. I hear Y/N start whispering to me.

"C/N."

I whisper back, trying not to create another disruption.

"Yes?"

"You're hard."

"I know that, Y/N. What about it?"

"Do you want me to help with it?"

I go beet red and his hand starts slowly moving on my thigh.

"Well, do you?"

I think for a second and look at him.

"In class though?"

"Yes."

I wouldn't admit it, but the fact that this would be in public and that I could get caught just turns me on more. My heart rate slightly speeds up and I find myself slowly nodding.

"Okay, so the safest way for me to help you would be for me to jerk you off. Does that work? It wouldn't get us caught probably."

I nod again, just desperate to get this problem to go away. I go to slightly pull down my pants so he can access my dick but he's already pulling them down for me. I bite down on my knuckle and nod for him to start.

He carefully wraps his hand around my dick and starts off slow with his stroking. I'm already biting down on my knuckles so hard there's a mark forming, so I realize it's going to be a lot harder to hide it than I first thought.

Seeing my expression, he smirks to himself and starts gradually speeding up, still not making it obvious to the professor. He lightly moved his finger tip across the head and my eyes roll into the back of my head.

I'm about to cum when I hear the video pause. I go wide-eyed and look at Y/N for him to stop. He doesn't stop, but he slows down quite a bit. I sigh quietly in relief and try to pay attention to the professor.

"Okay, who's moaning? Someone obviously is. I can hear it."

I go beet red and just keep my mouth shut. Everyone else stays silent and looks at the professor confused.

"I swear, if I hear any more moaning, someone will be kicked out of class and be written up."

She rolls her eyes in annoyance and turns the video back on, sitting at her desk and working on grading more papers.

Y/N instantly starts speeding up again, catching me off guard. Realizing just how difficult it is to stay quiet, I put my whole thumb in my mouth to muffle any noises that try to come out.

When I feel my dick twitch in his hand, I realize that I'm about to cum in his hand. I give him a look and he realizes what I mean. He gives me a nod, allowing me to cum.

He moves his hand a bit faster and I cum in his hand, my back slightly arching while I throw my head back. I'm biting down on my thumb so I don't let out any noise and get myself written up.

Y/N takes out a package of tissues from his bag and starts slowly cleaning up the cum and puts the tissues in the trashcan. As he's throwing them away, I put my dick back in my pants and resituate myself so I look normal.

Y/N sits next to me again, smiling. He hands me a post-it note and I read it silently.

Here's my phone number & address. Meet me at my dorm tonight at 5. We'll have dinner and we might just finish what we started.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

(Address)

~Y/N

I go red and nod to him, putting the post-it note in the back of my phone case so I can look at it when I get back home.

I look at the video, finally able to pay attention, when I feel someone grab my hand. I look down and see that Y/N is holding my hand. I smile and hold his back.