Baby? (fluff + lemon)

Anonymous request

⚠️Warning: includes feminization (usage of a feminine nickname, petname, title, etc. in reference to a character during s*x). If that could trigger dysphoria, I wouldn't recommend reading this.⚠️

C/N POV:

"I'm gonna go to the store, baby. Do you need anything while I'm gone?"

I hear Y/N's question and slightly shake my head, despite the fact that he can't see me sitting on the couch.

"No, I don't need anything."

"Alright. I'm be back in an hour or so, alright?"

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you, too."

After a few moments, I hear the front door open and shut. I sigh to myself, already bored without Y/N here. I look around the living room, finding nothing to do. I stand up from the couch and go to our bedroom, scanning the room for a possible source of entertainment.

I remember I have a closet full of clothes and light up, getting an idea. I walk over to the closet and open the door, thoroughly looking through the items of clothing until I find one of my favorite outfits. I pull it out and set it down on the bed, smiling giddily. I make my way over to our dresser and search the top drawer, pulling out my favorite pair of fingers gloves and tossing it onto the bed next to the outfit. I close the drawer and grab one of my favorite chokers from the top of the dresser, placing it onto the bed next to the clothes and gloves.

Time to change.

~*time skip*~

I spin around in a circle, looking in the mirror to see how I look. I grin at the sight, pulling out my phone and opening TikTok.

I should make some videos in this outfit.

I go to my profile and open my favorites, looking through my saved audios.

Hmmm... Nothing here. I'll have to find some on my own, I guess.

I open the search tab and type in 'transition audios', hoping to find something there that I like.

~*time skip*~

I set up the camera, turning the effect on and beginning to record. I move up closer to the screen, lip syncing the words.

"Look at me, look at me."

The effect slowly takes the blur away. I back up a bit, making sure the outfit is in full view of the camera.

"You lookin'?"

I smile at the camera and spin around, showing a 360 of the outfit until the audio ends. I approach the camera again, reviewing the video.

It's not the best, but it'll do.

I put a caption on the video and post it. Satisfied, I go on a search for more audios.

~*time skip*~

Rather than finding more audios to show off my outfit to, I end up going down a rabbit hole. I somehow went from searching for transition audios to watching videos about dom/sub dynamics. I come across a video with a caption that piques my interest.

"Kinks I have that are considered 'controversial' "

Oh?

I continue watching the video, curious. It doesn't start off too bad, listing things such as 'humiliation' and 'polyamory'.

Polyamory isn't a kink, but whatever.

But, then, the words 'Mommy kink' are displayed on the screen.