Stress Reliever (fluff + lemon)

LunarTheTrooper request

C/N POV:

I walk out of my work building, trying to call Y/N and not recieving an answer. I look at the phone with concern, as if the phone itself can do much else to fix the problem.

"Why won't he answer?"

After another missed call, I decide to just put the phone away and drive home, hoping to be able to spend quality time with Y/N when I get home.

I open the car door and step inside, closing the door once I'm seated. I buckle my seatbelt and put the key fob into the slot, turning it to the side and starting the car. I turn the radio on, tuning it to my normal station and pulling out of the parking lot.

Now just to see what Y/N's up to that's keeping him so busy that he can't answer the phone.

~*time skip*~

I pull into the driveway and turn the car off. I take my seatbelt off. A burst of the cool, crisp night air rushes onto the car when I open the car door. I step out of the car and close my door, locking the car. I press the lock button twice until I hear the beep sound to assure me that it's actually locked.

Once I'm sure it's actually locked, I put the key fob into my pocket and approach the front door to Y/N and I's home.

I really hope Y/N's okay. He hasn't said much of anything for a while today.

I take my house key out of my pocket, putting it into the keyhole and turning it to the right until I hear a click sound. I open the front door, stepping inside and shutting the door behind me. I lock it and place the key in my pocket, looking around the living room for Y/N.

I walk down a nearby hallway, searching the rooms for any signs of Y/N. After a bit, I hear the sound of a frustrated groan coming from Y/N's office.

Ah, there he is.

I tentatively open the door to Y/N's office and look over at his desk. My eyebrows furrow in concern, a slight frown making its way onto my face when I see Y/N.

Y/N is hunched over his desk and desktop. One of his hands is tangled in his disheveled hair, the other punching the bridge of his nose. His eyes are squeezing shut, his nose scrunched in visible frustration. His lips are pressed together between his teeth, and he's absolutely silent.

"Hey, love?"

Y/N swivels his chair around so he's looking at me. He looks absolutely exhausted.

Oh, poor baby.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong, baby?"

I approach Y/N, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. I look at him intently, silently encouraging him to speak up about whatever may be bothering him.

"Do you want me to be completely honest, C/N?"

I immediately nod, not taking my eyes off of him for even a second.

"Of course, love. You can vent to me about it as much as you need."

"Okay then. First off, my boss has been pissy with me lately. He says I haven't turned anything in early enough for his liking in this protect, even though he told me before that there wasn't a deadline for it for a long time. "

I look at him sympathetically, continuing to listen closely to his vent.

"Despite the fact that he's already mad at me for 'not turning work in early enough', he decided to give me even more work to do. He gave it all to me today and said it all had to be finished by next Friday at midnight."