New Name (lemon + fluff)

Y/N POV:

I come inside from my boyfriend and I's date to the amusement park, giggling like a maniac. I'm smiling so much that my cheeks hurt with my arm wrapped around C/N's shoulders.

We enter the living room and C/N practically tackles me onto the couch in a hug. I kiss his head and keep him on my chest, starting to play with his hair. He sighs in content and snuggles in.

"I love you, C/N."

"I love you too. Today was amazing, thank you so much for the surprise birthday celebration, Y/N."

I nod and grab the blanket from the side of the couch, putting it over his back. I feel a gentle hand squeeze my outer thigh.

"Squish."

I giggle a bit and smile at him.

"Comfy, darling?"

He nods into my chest and keeps squishing my thigh over and over. I start humming a song to help him relax, when I feel him stop.

"Is something wrong, C/N?"

"How come you're never rough with me when we fuck?"

I take a few moments to process the question before answering.

"I guess I'm just not capable of it. I never felt right doing that. Why?"

"What aspect of it doesn't feel right, Y/N?"

I ponder the question for a little while.

"I guess I never thought about that way before. I just knew that something didn't feel right about it. I never really felt the need to be rougher about things either. Especially not with you, C/N."

I see a glimpse of hope go through his eyes.

"Well, do you think it could possibly be triggered somehow?"

"I dunno. We could try to I guess."

I notice C/N's devilish grin grow on his face and mentally prepare myself for the chaos that will unfold.

"Okay, ummm... Maybe you could try to do some hard dom things to see if you ease into it that way?"

"Maybe."

"Alright. First off, Y/N, choke me."

My eyes go wide and I blink a few times in disbelief.

"You want me to what?"

"You want me to do it to you all the time when I top you. Maybe you could try it on me to see?"

I shrug and very lightly put a hand around C/N's neck.

"Alright, is this good?"

"You need to put a bit of pressure on it with your fingers. Not your palm, that could kill me. Put pressure on the sides of my neck with your fingers."

I nod a bit and try what he said.

"Is this better, C/N?"

He slightly bites his bottom lip and nods, looking a bit dazed.

"Harder."

I get a bit nervous and go ever so slightly harder. I hear him make a loud noise and quickly stop.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, C/N."

He starts laughing and gently holds my hand.

"Darling, you're totally fine. This is what I wanted. The noise was a good sign. Sorry, I had no clue you'd be so hesitant."