Ice (lemon)

C/N POV:

I unlock my front door and trudge in, setting my bag right next to the front door. I close the door and lock it again, slowly making my way to the bedroom after I take off my shoes. I shut my bedroom door and start changing my clothes.

I start by taking off my shirt, carelessly tossing it toward a corner of the room. I get a glimpse of the mirror, noticing some of the fading hickeys that Y/N gave me a few nights ago. I lightly smile to myself as I remember how they got there.

I begin taking off my pants, throwing them into the same corner of the room as my shirt. Now, just in my boxers, I flop onto my bed and plug my phone onto the charger.

I don't even bother turning off the lights as I start dozing off after the exhaustion of the long day. I'm about out, when...

Knock knock knock

"I'm not even gonna answer the door. I'm too tired."

I snuggle into my bed and fall asleep.

Y/N POV:

I knock on the door for C/N to let me in, knowing that he got home a few minutes ago. After a few moments of no response, I try to knock again.

He must be asleep.

I get my key out and unlock the door, shutting it behind me. I walk around the house, trying to find Y/N.

As I'm looking around the kitchen, I look at the freezer and remember the dream I had last night

~*dream*~

"Fuck, baby, just like that~"

C/N keeps bobbing his head up and down with the ice in his mouth, swirling it around.

"You're doing so well~"

I put my hand into his hair and slightly tug on it, making him moan on my cock. The vibrations that sends up my body allign with the chills going down my spine.

"Oh my go- fuck~!"

~*end of dream*~

I look down at the end of the flashback and slightly blush when I realize how that immediately got me hard. After a few moments, I try to brush it off before I go to wake up C/N.

I head toward the bedroom and open the door, making sure to be quiet so I don't wake him up too soon. I slightly rub his shoulder in attempts to get him to wake up, to no avail. I then start leaving gentle kisses on his cheeks and head to try and wake him up.

"Mmm..."

C/N immediately turns over and hides his head under his blanket to get more sleep.

"Darling? I'm home. Do you want cuddles?"

I see C/N shakes his head and keep laying there.

Hmm...

"I know what'll get him up..."

I come up with an idea and head back to the kitchen. I grab a cup from the cupboard and put some ice from the freezer into it. I pick up the cup and quietly carry it into the room, placing it onto the nightstand.

I move C/N from his side to his back and pull the covers down a bit so I can see his upper body.

Oh he doesn't have a shirt on. Perfect~.

I start lightly & slowly kissing down his neck, using my hands to keep me upright. He doesn't budge, so I keep going farther, to his collarbones. I remember his sweet spot and start gently sucking and biting on the spot between his neck and collarbone.