Hot Chocolate (lime + fluff)

ar1xisu request

C/N POV:

I shut down my computer and close it, letting out a hefty sigh of relief.

Finally, I can go home.

I stand up, exiting my office. I press the button for the elevator, standing around awkwardly until it opens. I step inside, giving a slight wave to my coworker, Jenna. She smiles at me and crosses her arms across her chest, a glint of concern in her eyes.

"Wow, you look exhausted, C/N."

"Yeah, I am. I'm gonna get a coffee on the way home so hopefully I don't pass out before I can feed my cats."

"Oh, there's a cafe that opened up nearby. They serve coffee there. They have some sweet pastries, too, if you'd like."

"Alright what's the address?"

Jenna grabs her phone and messages me the address and, presumably, the name of the cafe. She puts her phone back into her back pocket.

"There, I just sent it to you."

"Alright, thanks, Jenna."

"I'm friends with the owner. He's a pretty nice guy."

I nod along, watching as the elevator door opens.

"Hopefully you'll get to meet him!"

I walk out of the elevator, reading the cafe name and address as I go.

~*time skip*~

I glance between my phone and the sign for the cafe, nodding to myself.

This seems to be the right place.

I push the doors to the cafe open, walking inside. I find the line and stand in the back, looking around at the place and admiring the comfortable atmosphere.

It's pretty cute here. I can see the appeal so far.

"I'll be right over with you!"

An unidentified voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I glance up, smiling softly with amusement when I see a guy rushing to the counter covered in flour.

Heh, cute.

I realize nobody else is in front of me and approach the counter, locking eyes with the cute guy covered in flour. Rather than just keeping the adorable nickname, I decide to check his name tag.

Y/N. A cute name for a cute guy. How fitting.

"Hi! Welcome in. What would you like?"

"Hi. I'd just like a coffee, please."

"Alrighty. What's your name, Sir?"

"C/N."

Y/N nods, writing my name and order down onto a piece of paper. He takes the paper out of the notepad and walks to the kitchen, leaving me with a smile on my face.

~*time skip*~

"Mr. C/N?"

I hear my name being called and I smile, approaching the counter again and grabbing the cup from his hand.

"Right here. also, don't worry about the formalities. I don't mind if you just call me C/N"

Y/N's face slightly flushes as he nods, quickly turning to another customer to take their order.

~*time skip*~

Y/N POV:

I laugh quietly at a joke my coworker, Suki, told me. I hope my slightly aching cheeks, still smiling uncontrollably.