Tutor (lemon)

urmomsgay_69lolhaha request

Y/N POV:

I set my art bag down onto the floor next to where I'll be sitting. I take out my sketchbook and put it on the table. I pull out my pencil bag, leaving the rest of the art utensils in the bag in case I need them.

Just as I put the pencil bag down, I hear C/N's footsteps coming up behind me.

"Boo."

I smile softly and turn around, trying not to gay panic over the fact that C/N put his hands on my waist.

"Oh, hey, C/N. You're here early."

"I know. I'm just excited to see you, I guess."

We stand there in awkward silence for a few seconds before I speak up.

"Go ahead and sit down, C/N. We can get started early, since it seems like neither of us have anything else to do today."

C/N nods, moving out from behind me and sitting down at the seat across the table from where I plan on sitting. I sit down in my seat, opening my sketchbook.

"Alright. Where did we leave off last session, C/N?"

"I believe we had just finished covering perspective last time we met."

I nod, turning to the pages in my sketchbook of the unit after perspective.

Shading. Okay, this shouldn't be too hard.

"We're going to start on the shading unit, then. How many different shading terms do you know off of the top of your head, C/N?"

After a few moments without a response, I look up at C/N with confusion. He's zoned out, his eyes not focused on my face. Curious, I follow his gaze until I realize it leads to my arm. I see the dazed look in his eye and feel a wave of heat swirl around in my gut, a hint of arousal seeping in. I realize where my mind is headed and I blink rapidly, trying to refocus my eyes.

"C/N?"

C/N jolts, his eyes widening as he meets my eyes again.

"Sorry about that, Y/N. What were you saying?"

"I was wondering what shading terms you know off of the top of your head. Do you know any, C/N?"

"Not very many."

"What few do you know? If you know any, that is."

C/N's quiet for a moment before shaking his head.

"Alright. Let's start from the beginning, then."

~*time skip*~

"-and this is a blending stick. You use it by rubbing it on top of pencil lines. People tend to like using blending sticks more than using their fingers or tissues, from my experiences."

"Mhm..."

"Also—"

I trail off when I look up at C/N, noticing how he's not looking at me again. I slightly tilt my head to the side, unsure of what he could be looking at that's so interesting.

He just came seen to pay attention today. I wonder if something's wrong.

"C/N?"

"Mm...?"

I notice how unfocused he sounds and I start to feel concerned. I lean in a bit closer, trying to find out where he's looking.

"What're you looking at?"

C/N doesn't respond, swallowing thickly when I lean closer. His eyes shift upward, and I finally see what he's looking at.

Why is he looking at my lips? Are they really that interesting?

Before I can ask anything, C/N gently pushes me back down into my seat. He crawls under the table, sitting on his knees in front of me. He looks up at me, his skin flushed with visible arousal. He begins quietly unbuckling my pants, catching me off guard. I look down at him and whisper-yell under my breath, panicked.

'What the fuck are you doing, C/N?'

C/N smiles mischievously, winking and putting his finger to his lips. He unzips my pants, sliding my pants down just below my knees. He pulls my boxers down just enough that my semi-hard cock has room to come out. He strokes my cock gently a few times before taking it into his mouth with a soft hum of approval.

I bite down on my fist, trying to keep myself quiet as C/N starts sucking me off. I let out a shaky sigh, squeezing my eyes shut. He hollows his cheeks, sucking harder as he feels my cock harder on his mouth. He uses one of his hands to simulate the parts of my cock his mouth can't reach. He moves his other hand to my balls (ew), beginning to gently massage them. My eyes roll back at the feeling, my teeth digging farther into my fist.

C/N backs away for a moment, whispering seductively from under the table.

"You taste so good, Y/N."

C/N quickly rewraps his mouth around my hard, throbbing cock, continuing to suck and lick at it. He tries to deepthroat the rest of my cock, attempting to fit all of it inside of his mouth throat & his mouth.

My thighs slightly tremble with the intensity of the pleasure coursing through my body. C/N starts gently massaging one of them to get me to relax, shivers of pleasure & euphoria running down my spine at the feeling.

How did he know my thighs were sensitive?

C/N slightly gags around my cock, catching me off guard. Despite his body's natural rejection of my cock being that far down his throat, he doesn't seem to let up at all. If anything, he seems more eager and determined to continue. My breath hitches as arousal floods my senses at the realization.

C/N moans around my cock, the vibrations moving throughout my body at I get sent over the edge. I cum down his throat, using every bit of strength in my body to keep myself from making noise as I have, possibly, the most intense and pleasurable orgasm I've ever experienced.

I look down at C/N, watching as he wipes the leftover cum from his lips and puts it into his mouth, showing that as well. He helps me to get my softening cock back into my boxers, rebuttoning my pants and zipping them back up.

Once I'm fully adjusted, he casually crawls back out from under the table. He sits back in his spot across from me, smiling innocently.

"You know you're still gonna have to pay for this tutoring session, right, C/N?"

C/N giggles quietly, taking his sketchbook out and putting it in front of him on the table.

"I know. You're just really hot."